First road trip review

CSMH

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
After having the Maverick for two weeks and just driving five miles back and forth to work daily today was my first major road trip. Drove in snowing windy weather to Virginia Beach from Northern Virginia and back. In Virginia Beach drove locally with four adults In the truck.

The good:
I only have a one word review, AMAZING.

Like many of you I found the order process and communication from Ford and the dealer some times very frustrating. After todays amazing road trip I would do it all over again. For those of you still waiting, hang in there. I think the performance of the Maverick and price point is worth the wait and the sometimes frustration.

The bad:
Joining the Maverick truck club. As I was working through the ordering and waiting process I would visit this site daily. This misinformation on this site and all the negativity had me on edge until the Maverick arrived. Shortly before I received the Maverick I was having second thoughts about my order only based on what I was seeing on this site.

Yup, there are some one off issues for some but I think that’s with anything you buy. I have a 1955 Studebaker that still has some one off issues😊. For those of you still waiting the Maverick it is worth the wait. Do not let what you see on this site get you down.
Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After having the Maverick for two weeks and just driving five miles back and forth to work daily today was my first major road trip. Drove in snowing windy weather to Virginia Beach from Northern Virginia and back. In Virginia Beach drove locally with four adults In the truck.

The good:
I only have a one word review, AMAZING.

....those of you still waiting the Maverick it is worth the wait. Do not let what you see on this site get you down.
Thanks for your review. I know it will be amazing, and I don't let the sight bring me down. I am very sure of my decision in getting this truck.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
congrats on the truck! The negativity is mostly stemming from the order process, dealer markups, and constant delays. Less anger associated with the issues so far with the Maverick. I made a compilation of the issues here (I need to add a couple and do some updates). For the most part though people, like you, with their truck are thrilled! Many on the MTC are giving awesome reviews, doing modifications, or stock piling accessories for our yet-to-be Mavericks. Wishing you many many great years with the Maverick. Continue to avoid the negativity and spread good vibes about the Ford Maverick. Congratulations 🎊🍾🎉!
Sponsored