First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
but there is no Sub woofer adjustment, shame, so the base does not hit nearly as hard as it could.
I don't know if this is what you had in mind, but you can adjust the bass.

Ford Maverick New Maverick Hybrid my 1400 mile road trip review PXL_20230427_024608330
Sponsored

olman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Area 51 Eco AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
And while we're on the topic of "things you didn't know you didn't know..." I was driving our Maverick late one afternoon with my wife, and the sun was coming through the side window, basically blinding me. I reached up, grasped the sun visor, and pulled it out of the right-hand bracket so I could pivot it to the side window so as to block the sun.

My wife looked at me like I was nuts, and said "Why did you do that? Now you've broken it!" She never realized that they are made to do this, so you can also block the sun from the side windows... (We've had at least a 1/2 dozen cars that had this feature...) 🙄
Reminds me of the time back in the 80s when my wife got in her car one day and immediately started reaming me out. She said “You changed the tilt on the steering wheel again when you used the car yesterday !!”
I relied , “No dear , this steering wheel doesn’t adjust ,that was the car you had 2 years ago.” One of the few arguments I’ve ever won.

MLA62563

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My trip was about 90% highway driving at between 75-80 mph, some flat and a lot of mountain areas, which probably helped reduce the mileage. I didn't track it but went by the average mpg indicator by the gauges. I used the cruise control. I'm heading west in a few weeks so will track it better for that trip.
I would bet the aerodynamic drag from those bikes is entirely responsible for your reduced mileage. Probably pretty significant at highway speeds.
Sponsored