First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Below you will find a spreadsheet that consolidates all the FY22 Maverick issues the MTC has found. There are severity and occurrence ratings based on what I believe them to be. Your opinion could be entirely different and that’s ok. I left off the fuel tank and seat belt recalls as they have already been addressed.

I added the excel spreadsheet to google docs where anyone can make edits with the link. The spreadsheet below is linked to google docs and is automatically updated.

2 tabs, one for issues and one for recalls.
More TSBs can be found here. I will work on getting them into the spreadsheet soon.

Drag the spreadsheet over to see more information. Far right column is the link to the issues if you want to get more information.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rob Cactus Gray

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Need to update this. Please help me catch what I’m missing and I will work on it tomorrow when I have down time. Thanks

OP
OP
Rob Cactus Gray

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

DeanR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback Tundra F250
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
when waxing the other day I noticed this, not a big deal unless it is letting in water from a rain. We haven't had any in month so don't know. The other thing is, and it might already be addressed but the screen freezing, not just radio/apps but no back up camera either and then slowly coming on with the Ford logo and then back to normal. I feel like fixing the rubber material with a dab of silicone.

Ford Maverick 🧰 Compilation of Maverick Issues thingy

Sponsored

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
There is a handful of us with an engine shutter when the handshake from electric to hybrid occurs. Like taking off for a stop in 3rd instead of first. I brought my Maverick to the dealer and they said we don’t know how to document it at this time since it’s too random. They asked me to bring it back if it becomes more often. Fix TBD and I will bring the Maverick back anyway for them to hang on to until they have a better answer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rob Cactus Gray

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Please add Ford factory hard roll up cover, leakage when raining and washing the truck.
I can add it but those covers are not water proof. Is it a lot of water? Installation might need to be adjusted.

OP
OP
Rob Cactus Gray

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
when waxing the other day I noticed this, not a big deal unless it is letting in water from a rain. We haven't had any in month so don't know. The other thing is, and it might already be addressed but the screen freezing, not just radio/apps but no back up camera either and then slowly coming on with the Ford logo and then back to normal. I feel like fixing the rubber material with a dab of silicone.

thingy.jpg
Added to the list, thanks. These small issues of quality control and stacking up.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rob Cactus Gray

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
These are the things Corporate needs to hear, a lot could be easily prevented or fixed.
The sad part is they already know. These issues are acceptable to Ford or they wouldn’t ship this way. The factory is working at way less than 100 percent capacity so there should be more than sufficient time to check every truck. Obviously some of the issues are hidden and accidents happen, but the list keeps growing. Most of these issues are quality related. Just incase they are not aware, @Ford Motor Company fix your shit

Last edited:

McMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick FX4 4K tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Need to update this. Please help me catch what I’m missing and I will work on it tomorrow when I have down time. Thanks
Just had a check engine light come on with 3,000 miles on my xlt ecoboost. One of the oxygen sensors needs to be replaced…

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Be nice to see a column for the issues addressed by Ford with software updates and if it is a continued issue so perhaps a date of last build with the issue column as well.

Regardless Rob Cactus Grey, thanks for doing the thread and spreadsheet.

OP
OP
Rob Cactus Gray

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Be nice to see a column for the issues addressed by Ford with software updates and if it is a continued issue so perhaps a date of last build with the issue column as well.

Regardless Rob Cactus Grey, thanks for doing the thread and spreadsheet.
No problem. I will try to add those columns and make some updates Friday
Sponsored