First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK 2.L ECO-BOOST & Mazda Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you didn't catch it last night on my live stream, I mentioned that the First Edition will need to get scheduled in the 22MY production and that they will build them all. I also stated that Ford will probably make sure they all get scheduled in a certain week. Looks like that might be this week.
How do I know if I ordered a First Edition?
Sponsored

macdaddy95

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Fiesta Sedan SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How do I know if I ordered a First Edition?
It was a package you had to add during your order. It was only available on the Lariat trim.

If you have received your confirmation email, it should list whether or not you ordered a first edition. If you haven't received a confirmation email, you will need to call your dealer and confirm.

VICKY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine had bounced from Feb 20 delivery to May 23 for the chip delay. Today it went to built and scheduled to arrive early March!
First Edition carbonized gray, ordered in July. January 17 build week.
6F12BD5F-7559-4A9D-B362-761675A2CE66.jpeg
WOW, so it DOES happen, congrats!!!!!!!!!!

VICKY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It was a package you had to add during your order. It was only available on the Lariat trim.

If you have received your confirmation email, it should list whether or not you ordered a first edition. If you haven't received a confirmation email, you will need to call your dealer and confirm.
Nope, not a first edition, a DUH now for me and thanks for the help!!!!!

VICKY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm scheduled this week. Keep on checking those emails for the ever-elusive "built" message to appear!
JUST LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!! Which I hope to have my truck by!

Sponsored

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Glad to hear you are just as excited for the Maverick as we are. Thank you for your patience, and support. :)
Ford, I ordered a Hybrid June 10th, sales code F27046. Order code A778. ZIP 20772. My dealer told me my hybrid was getting rolled over to a 2023 two weeks ago because they weren't making any more hybrids. I assume what my dealer meant was that HE wasn't getting anyone hybrid allocations to Upper Marlboro Ford, MD. I've talked to the manager, Ford Customer Service, Ford Facebook account rep, and the complaint line numerous times. No one can give me a straight answer on if my truck will he a 2022 or not.

I was literally one of the first in the entire country to order a 2022 Maverick. Why haven't I been scheduled, and why am I in danger of not even getting one at all?

Djgrubic

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-9 Signature, 2011 Mazda 6 Grand Tour
CGM FE Hybrid Ordered 8/2.

After going into production at the beginning of January (I got the e-mail on 1/10 despite the tracker showing 1/18), with a delivery ETA of 2/28, last week I got pushed back to May 29th and put on a microchip hold.

This morning I got a "Built" notification and an updated delivery date for mid March. I guess they found a box of microchips in the closet and I made the cut.

Ford Maverick First Edition Maverick Production and Scheduling Update 1644508115406

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
my FE went from Order Confirmed to IN PRODUCTION on Monday. Dealer said they got confirmation it was being built this week and I should have in 2-4 weeks delivered. Guess we will see.
What was your originating date of ordering?

Bikeric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD XLT Hybrid Mav
CGM FE Hybrid Ordered 8/2.

After going into production at the beginning of January (I got the e-mail on 1/10 despite the tracker showing 1/18), with a delivery ETA of 2/28, last week I got pushed back to May 29th and put on a microchip hold.

This morning I got a "Built" notification and an updated delivery date for mid March. I guess they found a box of microchips in the closet and I made the cut.

1644508115406.png
It looks like my built XLT could have been the source for your microchip......:unsure:
My Mav is taking a few months of vacation before if gets to work, but Ford just wants to "ensure MY complete satisfaction". Evidently Ford thinks we just aren't satisfied until we've been in limbo for 6 months.

Ford Maverick First Edition Maverick Production and Scheduling Update vzSwV2

Ford Maverick First Edition Maverick Production and Scheduling Update IhRlWF0

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hope your right, mine was ordered August 20, and I haven’t received an email with a build date. Lariat FE, Rapid Red, Hybrid, Luxury Package, 360 and mud flaps.
Exact same build as I have, ordered 7/26/21. Hope we both get scheduled today - That would be a blast & make my day. Priority 2 since November 8th.

Sponsored

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow that's what you have to add ? Are you an unpaid intern ? Everyone here would love for Ford to provide ANY info on production, wait times, projected scheduling, chip shortage, Additional ADM, you know all the things our dealers didn't tell us when we ordered - Mine said Id have my truck Nov - December at the latest still don't even have a build date from August . With that "excitement" you mention there is also the "frustration" that Ford has virtually no communication to its customers ( and for me a stockholder among a big group here ) How about going back to the "Maverick Team" and let them know that many folks are disappointed in the way communication or the lack of is being handled. And for God's sake, please, in your " Official Ford Account " change the name of Mavrick to Maverick which is actually the name of the product this forum is following.
@Ford Motor Company @Redneck Garage - There is a Ford Complaint Number ( see @fordvideoguy Episode 26) and if you read the Ford Quarterly Statement there is also one for investors. Yes, we all have questions but the “ Are you an unpaid intern” is not necessary. Don’t take it personal i am just one of those “be nice” people.

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company @Redneck Garage - There is a Ford Complaint Number ( see @fordvideoguy Episode 26) and if you read the Ford Quarterly Statement there is also one for investors. Yes, we all have questions but the “ Are you an unpaid intern” is not necessary. Don’t take it personal i am just one of those “be nice” people.
Oh I promise I don't take it personally. I believe are you an unpaid intern is a valid question since the official Ford account on this forum can't spell the vehicle model correctly. I also believe it does no one any good for a Ford official to come on the forum and be a cheerleader without giving any real information. I am an investor I do look at the results such as my recent drop in stock value. I'm not sure I equate with "being nice as accepting poor customer service".

I wonder how many of us here that placed an order months ago knew it would be like watching the nightly lottery Powerball numbers announced every Thursday.

dale

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 saturn sky redline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Jackpot!!!

FE Hybrid
Rapid Red
Lariat Lux Package
CP360

Ordered through Long McArthur.

Scheduled for production April 4. VIN issued.
Same as my build but I haven't got any word yet. Ordered 6/10
Sponsored