Finally - Window Sticker

NavyBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL
Went on the Ford Website and was able to download my Vehicle Window sticker!!! Ordered on 6/8 - Lariat Hybrid, Lux Pkg, 360, Hot Red Pepper. With this step I assume that they are building the vehicle. It sure has been a long wait to get to this point.
Ford Maverick Finally - Window Sticker Maverick Sticker
Sponsored

Last edited:

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
It doesn't mean it's built the Motorcraft site is a better indication of that but getting a window sticker to show up on the tracker is definitely a step in the right direction. Congrats!

cmlars

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Congrats! I got a window sticker on 2/5 and my truck was built yesterday. I’ve seen others who had theirs built closer to when the window sticker showed up. I think it varies by build. Keep an eye on the modules. Those filled in for me before the tracker was updated.

OP
OP
NavyBob

NavyBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL
Are you using the "https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=" site?

When did you get your VIN#?
I used the Window Sticker link from the message Ford sent me . I got my Vin in the middle of Jan and they have been pushing my built week all over the place. This was the 5th build week I received and the first time the window sticker link showed up. I did check the VIN number on the window sticker to make sure it was the one I had and it was.

Sponsored

nickmav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I used the Window Sticker link from the message Ford sent me . I got my Vin in the middle of Jan and they have been pushing my built week all over the place. This was the 5th build week I received and the first time the window sticker link showed up. I did check the VIN number on the window sticker to make sure it was the one I had and it was.
Gotcha. Man getting pushed back over and over must be a huge pain in the ass haha.

im in canada so i dont get emails from ford, but my dealer sent me that VIN# so i keep checking that site a few times a day lol.

hope the 5th build week is the final one, good luck.

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats my ordered hybrid Lariat w/Lux ordered 7/19. Window sticker showed up on 2/11. Status is in production. Watching for the modules to pop.

Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Went on the Ford Website and was able to download my Vehicle Window sticker!!! Ordered on 6/8 - Lariat Hybrid, Lux Pkg, 360, Hot Red Pepper. With this step I assume that they are building the vehicle. It sure has been a long wait to get to this point.
Congrats! That was my exact build, color and all, when I ordered in mid-June. I changed colors and downgraded to XLT in early September.

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
BUild week of 2/21/2022
Ford Maverick Finally - Window Sticker Lariatwindowsticker

Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats my ordered hybrid Lariat w/Lux ordered 7/19. Window sticker showed up on 2/11. Status is in production. Watching for the modules to pop.
Just checked and the Modules are populated. Still says in production. I would think it’s on its way to the body shop for the spray in liner.

Spectrasonic

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi A5 Sportback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just checked and the Modules are populated. Still says in production. I would think it’s on its way to the body shop for the spray in liner.
Interesting. My build week was 2/14 (this week), I got my window sticker on 2/11, but have yet to get an 'in production date'. I guess there's one more day in the week 😅

OP
OP
NavyBob

NavyBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL
Interesting. My build week was 2/14 (this week), I got my window sticker on 2/11, but have yet to get an 'in production date'. I guess there's one more day in the week 😅
Hang in there! This was my build week also and I just got the Email from Ford that it is BUILT with a projected delivery in early March.