Sponsored

Finally got my Maverick yesterday. 13.5 months after ordering it. $1300 more then i thought as Ford raised the price.

bigshmoop

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Plymouth Satellite, 2023 Toyota 4Runner ORP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Gratz. Love the color.

Not really sure they could change the price like that if you had an order, but others here are more knowledgeable about that than I.

Spook

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats! Happy Mavericking!!

Sponsored

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You were supposed to be price protected to the price at the date of the order. Did your dealer not look that up? Did they say Ford would send a check? Anything??

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You need to show this to your dealer and make sure they are refunding you the price difference plus any additional sales tax you paid on the higher price.
Ford Maverick Finally got my Maverick yesterday. 13.5 months after ordering it. $1300 more then i thought as Ford raised the price. Price protection
Ford Maverick Finally got my Maverick yesterday. 13.5 months after ordering it. $1300 more then i thought as Ford raised the price. Price protection Memo

Last edited:

SamMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid Lariot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sunset Ford in St. Louis honored the original MSRP, picked up 09/28/22 and gave me a life time warranty on the drive train (original owner only) They are one of a few dealers that offer that with a purchase. Could not be happier with Cory salesman and Larry New vehicle manager at Sunset Ford!

OP
OP

Josh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Ram 2500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What is the name of the dealer that raised the price?
It was not the dealer. Ford raised the price. My windo sticker price did not match on my order price

Sponsored
OP
OP

Josh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Ram 2500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You are priced protected by Ford any increase above your total when you ordered your truck will be reimbursed to the dealer by Ford. Stand your ground and have the the dealer pull your Vincent report
I will call the dealer on Monday. I talked to them the day before I picked it up and called Ford directly. Thanks for the insight

OP
OP

Josh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Ram 2500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You were supposed to be price protected to the price at the date of the order. Did your dealer not look that up? Did they say Ford would send a check? Anything??
They said Ford raised the price and it had been happening with many other orders for Ford vehicles. Nothing was said about a check. I will call back on Monday

pistons pissing

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It was not the dealer. Ford raised the price. My windo sticker price did not match on my order price
You should have price protection and the interest rate at time you placed the order. For example, my sticker says 25,600 but the amount I paid was 24,400 because that was the agreement when I placed the order. Ford will reimburse the dealership for the difference. I also got zero percent financing because that is what they offered back on Oct 2021. Your dealership is being shady and they know it!!!!

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They said Ford raised the price and it had been happening with many other orders for Ford vehicles. Nothing was said about a check. I will call back on Monday
They know and are pocketing it. Nothing you can do other than leave social media reviews at this point. Sadly, they are not the only dealer pulling this.
Sponsored