First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Quick review. 2.0 ecoboost AWD Lariat. Totally happy with this vehicle. Very quiet. Wind noise is near zero. Road noise is very minimal 60mph and below. Little louder doing 80 on a coarse road. Smooth road at 80 back to quiet. No a squeak or rattle in it. Doors close solid. Comfortable seats. Awesome AC. Pretty good OEM sound system. Overall interior, exterior finish and gaps are very good. Fun to drive. Takes turns with very little body roll. Almost sports car like. 2.0 has plenty of power. Power curve is nice. Nice steady pull. Cruising at 80 it still has plenty of get up and go. Tranny is super smooth. Under-seat storage is handy. Will add tailgate assist. Last truck had similar. Keep forgetting not to let it drop. Overall it is well built, well designed vehicle that made driving fun again! Not at all disappointed. Forget the hybrid. Get the 2.0!
Sponsored

Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Forget the hybrid. Get the 2.0!
I'm glad that you like your ecoboost!

But I'm not going to forget the hybrid. Based on many reviews, it seems to have almost the same performance, but with far better fuel efficiency.

OP
OP

Area51BS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm glad that you like your ecoboost!

But I'm not going to forget the hybrid. Based on many reviews, it seems to have almost the same performance, but with far better fuel efficiency.
Perhaps forgetting it was improper use of words. Fuel efficiency is not my concern only because I put very low miles on my vehicles. I’m sure the hybrid is still fun.

2517X

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the review.

MLowe05