2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You are in Colorado, right?
Correct. I found their home page and couldn't get details there easily- they want you to fill out membership form without providing info on fees.
Sponsored

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Correct. I found their home page and couldn't get details there easily- they want you to fill out membership form without providing info on fees.
I think that was how it was set up when I signed up in Texas. My guess is that the rate may be different based on the county within the state.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think that was how it was set up when I signed up in Texas. My guess is that the rate may be different based on the county within the state.
thanks again. I'm just not into filling out forms on internet with personal info and sending into the Ether. I'll probably pop into my local dealer and ask if they have any info on it. Always results in cold calls and lots of SPAM emails :mad:

would you mind divulging how much membership was in your area? that would give me a ballpark figure at least ;)

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here in NY it was $100. I've seen some other states as low as $28. Theoretically you might be able to join a different state's Farm Bureau and claim the rebate.

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

thanks again. I'm just not into filling out forms on internet with personal info and sending into the Ether. I'll probably pop into my local dealer and ask if they have any info on it. Always results in cold calls and lots of SPAM emails :mad:

would you mind divulging how much membership was in your area? that would give me a ballpark figure at least ;)
I understand. It is still showing on the ford site and was renewed for this year.

My membership was $50.

Sponsored

Mr.T

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
You can put in dummy info until the last page with the area and get the fee. The last page is where you pay. My area (idaho) was $42.

OP
OP
lanetang

lanetang

First Name
Lane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250 Lariat Diesel, 2012 Explorer Limited

North Carolina Membership is $25/year. I know of some people who have a membership and do not have FB Insurance for the incentives such as this.

Telemachus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB (sold), XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm now a proud member of the Fayette Illinois farmer's bureau. $20

When I fill out the certificate for the Ford rebate, it does not recognize my MEMBERSHIP. Do you really have to wait 30 days?

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

When I fill out the certificate for the Ford rebate, it does not recognize my MEMBERSHIP. Do you really have to wait 30 days?
Yes, that is what they told me when I called.

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Looks like it. I'll be 30 days in the first week of February. Luckily, I still won't have my maverick so I'll be able to double check the 30 day membership limitation

Sponsored

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
Interesting that I can combine either my first responder or veteran rebate with x-plan pricing but not the farm bureau rebate

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I just became a MT, Carroll Illinois member. Irony is I live in Carroll... just in a different state!

unclerunkle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Marquis
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone happen to know if you can combine the Ford College Student Purchase Program (Ford Drives U) $750 cash reward with the Farm Bureau $500?