FirstOnRaceDay

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
Welcome back. I wish we were running a solid 9000/month.
Theve been at 9000 a month for 90 days now. Or 300 a day. Hopefully they stay there for a while

ToddinTexas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So made a few graphs to illustrate when you MIGHT expect YOUR Maverick to be built based on when you ordered.
Using numbers from how many reservations were made and assuming 70% order rate. Comparing that to production numbers which (fingers crossed) have been hovering around 6k units per month for the last 3 months. (Hopefully that increases).

these will be updated monthly as production numbers come in.

However there are other factors that contribute to Build Dates other than Reservation date.

1 Dealer allocation. Larger dealers get more Mavericks than smaller.

2 Maverick Configuration, hybrids are going to take longer to build, as well as Lariats or LUX/ High packages requiring more chips.

these graphs are just to help approximate when you COULD expect your Maverick.

First is the Weeks reservations. From reveal to then end of 2021.
0E5E1D72-855C-4C4F-BEAC-205C3B941DAD.jpeg

blue line is Monthly orders based on reservation date. Green is total.
Hard to know EXACTLY how many orders there are, but this is a close guestimation.

Then heres the monthly production numbers. Will be updated Monthly to reflect current production numbers.
(Updated May 25, 2022)
51B1A048-E661-4ACB-B4E1-FBA552C3F120.jpeg

blue line is the monthly production numbers, green is projected (3 month average)
Grey/black line is total.

as you can see based on when your placed your reservation, you can get a general idea of when you could see your maverick. Again there are other factors. If you have a more simple build with the 2.0 your likely gonna get it earlier than a complex hybrid.

I think its safe to say if you have a order for a 2.0 currently you will definitely get it before the new year. If you have a current order for a hybrid, they COULD be done by the end of the year. But the farther down the reservation list you are, the lest likely thats going to happen unfortunately.
Nice graph. Thank you.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Theve been at 9000 a month for 90 days now. Or 300 a day. Hopefully they stay there for a while
Actually production figures for July are more like 2400. It is a very low production month.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

7Litre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sonata Hybrid, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Stopped by my dealer this morning. I got a VIN! I'm posting about it here after checking the updated charts because my November 1 order date is currently scheduled for the September 5 build week, EXACTLY what was predicted. Go figure. (Edit to correct date)
Sponsored

Last edited: