Sponsored

Eight months have passed and still no Maverick.

Grumpa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica Honda Civic Chevy Sonic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Eight months have passed and still no Maverick. Has anyone received their Maverick that had a priority code of 19! tia
Sponsored

dcs12345

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Chevy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tons of people. Now, I would be curious on how your dealership is handling the priority numbers. Are they giving all new 23 orders the same priority or are they give some people lower…..
Remember that priority numbers only matter at the your dealer level, not over all orders nation wide

Radman73

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I was at a 19 and knew I was technically unallocated. Got my email today.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Grumpa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tons of people. Now, I would be curious on how your dealership is handling the priority numbers. Are they giving all new 23 orders the same priority or are they give some people lower…..
Remember that priority numbers only matter at the your dealer level, not over all orders nation wide
I don't have any idea what my dealer is doing. The few times I have contacted my sales person, he tells me they get the same emails from Ford as I do. Absolutely clueless. I wish I had chosen a different dealer?

mdwebby

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3, 2006 Toyota RAV-4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't have any idea what my dealer is doing. The few times I have contacted my sales person, he tells me they get the same emails from Ford as I do. Absolutely clueless. I wish I had chosen a different dealer?
I’d have to ask what engine, model and options did you choose? I think that has a huge influence on why yours has/hasn’t been built.

OP
OP

Grumpa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’d have to ask what engine, model and options did you choose? I think that has a huge influence on why yours has/hasn’t been built.
xlt, area 51, xlt pkgf, mud guards, drop in bed liner, 360, 4 pin and soft cover. BTW, I am told I am good to go but not schedued.

mdwebby

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3, 2006 Toyota RAV-4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
xlt, area 51, xlt pkgf, mud guards, drop in bed liner, 360, 4 pin and soft cover. BTW, I am told I am good to go but not schedued.
Well, according to the latest constraint list, you chose several items that have been on the constraint list for a while.
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...traints-list-production-weeks-7-3-7-24.31728/

I dropped my trailer hitch and mud flaps back in Feb, added the spray in bedliner and cargo management system (surplus items) and was scheduled for build 4 weeks later. Can’t promise it’ll work for you but it worked for me and others.

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Drop the mud guards and soft cover. 3% of orders in MY2023 will have them (mud guards). You can just buy a set that are the same on Amazon for fifty bucks and install it yourself.

That's probably what's keeping your order from being scheduled. Get rid of them immediately. Contact your dealer.

Honestly get rid of anything that you can easily install yourself. You added a soft cover too, adding another constraint to your order. You can buy one and install it yourself easily.

Sponsored

Don806

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, Also a 2000 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

my order was 9/20, priority code 12, went into production this week. Bought someone's unclaimed order 2 weeks later.

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

8 months here at Priority 19, now at Priority 10 and probably still won't get a 23. Life goes on.

billbillw

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would take off mud guards, drop in bed liner, and the soft cover ASAP. That is holding you back big time. Those were contraints last year and they continued into this year. As Tim Bartz has said many times, don't put any bed accessories on your order! They are all things that can be added later.

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Drop the mud guards and soft cover. 3% of orders in MY2023 will have them (mud guards).

That's probably what's keeping your order from being scheduled. Get rid of them immediately. Contact your dealer.
Yeah, right. As if it being a hybrid doesn't figure into the equation. :rolleyes:
Sponsored