Sponsored

ECOBOOST ONLY: Tracking Remaining MY22 Builds

What is the current status of your scheduled MY22 Ecoboost order?

• Total voters

Chicolini

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150s, Mustang GT Convertible, Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well folks, it FINALLY happened. Here's a quick pic for all you. This was the best thread ever on this forum. Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement, and I wish you all the happiest of Maverick-ing!

Mav 1.JPG
For sure she is a fine beauty!! She will look good under the tree. Or out among the trees.

Now that you have had her for a couple of days, I would love to hear how you like her.

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

For sure she is a fine beauty!! She will look good under the tree. Or out among the trees.

Now that you have had her for a couple of days, I would love to hear how you like her.
So far, so good! I'm actually going to do a vlog of all my additions/mods and share regular videos through that. So, I'll be sure to post more soon...

AMCfoxbody

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@NoVaJimmy Any update on your father's truck??

Sponsored

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@NoVaJimmy Any update on your father's truck??
It finally made it to the dealer. I'm trying to help him work out the details and get his farm bureau discount applied. Chapman Horsham will not honor price protection and thankfully it's only a few hundred dollar increase but still pretty lame. Not sure how others have gotten around that with Chapman Horsham considering nobody else has mentioned it but they did tell me when I ordered it for him that they go by final invoice minus the 4% and there was no price protection. I ignored it since mine was scheduled so quickly and figured his wouldn't be far behind. If he can get the farm bureau discount applied he'll feel better about it. Other than that he said they've been good to work with.

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It finally made it to the dealer. I'm trying to help him work out the details and get his farm bureau discount applied. Chapman Horsham will not honor price protection and thankfully it's only a few hundred dollar increase but still pretty lame. Not sure how others have gotten around that with Chapman Horsham considering nobody else has mentioned it but they did tell me when I ordered it for him that they go by final invoice minus the 4% and there was no price protection. I ignored it since mine was scheduled so quickly and figured his wouldn't be far behind. If he can get the farm bureau discount applied he'll feel better about it. Other than that he said they've been good to work with.
Well, he's super close to being behind the wheel now!

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, he's super close to being behind the wheel now!
Speaking of being behind the wheel, I bought him a nice leather steering wheel with cruise control buttons from a low mileage escape and gave it to him the last time I saw him and said here's your Maverick and he just laughed. He wanted cruise for his trips down to Florida.

HybridNiroGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Finally got mine - drives really well and looks nice but just isn't exactly what I wanted to I think I'm going to resell and order a hybrid when that opens back up again.

Sponsored
OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Speaking of being behind the wheel, I bought him a nice leather steering wheel with cruise control buttons from a low mileage escape and gave it to him the last time I saw him and said here's your Maverick and he just laughed. He wanted cruise for his trips down to Florida.
Hey, did your Dad get his truck?

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey, did your Dad get his truck?
He did a couple of days ago. Pretty disappointed with Chapman Horsham, I wasn't able to be there with him when he picked it up and they took advantage of it. They refused to honor price protection and they refused to honor his Farm Bureau discount even though he had a valid certificate and had been a member for about a year. He wound up paying about $1,000 more than he should have.

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

He did a couple of days ago. Pretty disappointed with Chapman Horsham, I wasn't able to be there with him when he picked it up and they took advantage of it. They refused to honor price protection and they refused to honor his Farm Bureau discount even though he had a valid certificate and had been a member for about a year. He wound up paying about $1,000 more than he should have.
Man that’s really disappointing to hear. I hope your Dad enjoys his truck a lot more than he did the sales transaction.

wheremav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They didn't want to honor my college discount certificate # at first either. Had to go back and forth with Ford Program HQ and my dealer. Ultimately they were able to put the certificate # in the system and Ford will be sending me the rebate in the form of a check. This was all done post purchase, so there may still be hope for you to get a rebate. Don't buy the excuse that this must have been applied for at time of order, because that's false. Get in touch with Ford Program HQ and ask if they can put the certificate in and see if the purchase was eligible. They honored my price protection from original DORA. Disheartening to hear that they didn't offer price protection nor accept the incentive...

NoVaJimmy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lexus GX 460
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They didn't want to honor my college discount certificate # at first either. Had to go back and forth with Ford Program HQ and my dealer. Ultimately they were able to put the certificate # in the system and Ford will be sending me the rebate in the form of a check. This was all done post purchase, so there may still be hope for you to get a rebate. Don't buy the excuse that this must have been applied for at time of order, because that's false. Get in touch with Ford Program HQ and ask if they can put the certificate in and see if the purchase was eligible. They honored my price protection from original DORA. Disheartening to hear that they didn't offer price protection nor accept the incentive...
My father is an old guy, almost 80 and not exactly the fighter he used to be. I wanted to be there with him but couldn't when he was able to schedule pickup and I feel like they took advantage of him unfortunately because he didn't know and I did all the work for him ordering and tracking and he doesn't really use computers or the internet, still has a flip phone he doesn't even use. Compared to my experience buying mine at a dealer here in Virginia who honored every single thing they said to include my military discount, Chapman gets an F
Sponsored