- First Name
- Mike
- Joined
- Aug 2, 2021
- Threads
- 17
- Messages
- 91
- Reaction score
- 80
- Location
- Titusville, Florida
- Vehicle(s)
- Chevy Traverse
- Engine
- 2.0L EcoBoost
- Thread starter
- #16
Sounds like a good storyYou’ve got my attention!
Sponsored
Sounds like a good storyYou’ve got my attention!
Sounds like a good storyYou’ve got my attention!
Note: in some instances it may be necessary to put a hose clamp on top of duct tape to hold it on!You’ve got my attention!
I took the physical certification test in Lowe’s but had to do an apprenticeship for about 2 years with a local zip tie master.Does Home Depot or Lowe's offer certification classes?
That is if you are hauling twoNote: in some instances it may be necessary to put a hose clamp on top of duct tape to hold it on!
I bet! I can't believe your dad thought that would work. That's the worst idea for an improvised condom I've ever heard of. /sIm alive today because of duct tape and a hose clamp![]()
Duct tape is cheaperThis is why they offer a center back window option.
Red Green!!!And remember if the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy!