Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've stopped watching this thread, so I might miss future replies, but yes to the general manager, no to ford directly. For what its worth, the General Manager was very reasonable. He definitely looked into the situation since we spoke yesterday. I didn't agree with his take on things. I think expectations on pickup weren't communicated well, and I think that was on purpose. He's trying to make it right. Apparently my build was pretty common, so perhaps a canceled order in the coming weeks/months might match. I VERY much appreciated the context from other folks here. Have a good one, everybody.
Scorched earth social media campaign is in order.
Sponsored

Chuck Norris

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OP you are way to casual about this, that dealer screwed you, of course the GM says he will try to make it right, he doesn’t want you to bad mouth them, they are conmen. Go scorched earth, burn them on social media, at least change the title of this thread with they’re name in it so everyone can see it, make the scums pay.

Deleted member 6544

We should all call the dealership and say we know what scumbag thing they did. Then tell them we're putting it all over the internet. Power in numbers

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Still see 4.5 star reviews on Google. Op should post a review about his issues. Maybe he thinks they will work something out. But after 6 mos of waiting, selling the Mav over the course of a weekend is BS. Bad enough of waiting so long for the truck. Now you have to lick the boots of the dealer to make sure you get what you ordered.

Sponsored

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still see 4.5 star reviews on Google. Op should post a review about his issues. Maybe he thinks they will work something out. But after 6 mos of waiting, selling the Mav over the course of a weekend is BS. Bad enough of waiting so long for the truck. Now you have to lick the boots of the dealer to make sure you get what you ordered.
...and who's to say they don't screw someone else over to get OP a truck?

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After seeing all the positive Google reviews on this and other scumbag dealerships. It looks to me like shenanigans are going on at the review sites too. They beg you to put a positive reviews so they do look at them.

Watchman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V12-XJS Jaguar, S10 LS Stepside
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I read on this forum some time back that if Ford issued your Window Sticker that you can make your arrangements to finalize the money part of the sale before the truck is delivered. Anybody here done this?

You can bet if the s is true, I will cut the dealership a check as soon as I get that window sticker.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.