Not open for further replies.

Dirtball

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Focus Hatch SE;2017 Buick Encore Essence
Has anyone done this with the cp360 radar square in the grill? I plan on having the cross bar color matched and a black emblem. Curious to know how much of a problem the radar will be and if it needs recalibrated after reinstalling bumper?
Sponsored

1stE

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
muscle car
Not surprising IMO. This thing is designed like a compact car. Any modern Ford is this way.

If your lazy like me and just want to replace the emblem, just buy a new one and paint that one.

Then, you can use the back of the new one as a template, mark the holes out on your current emblem and drill it out. You won't be able to attach the new one with factory nuts, but just use VHB on the back and it's not going anywhere.
1633191108118.png

1633191114801.png

1633191121189.png

1633191127096.png
I need to do this I prefer your method than removing the entire front end I just received my custom painted emblems Installed the tailgate no problem but this front one is something I’d pay someone to do looks like a mistake would be simple to make. Thanks for the info.

FLYON

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Journey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok, guys I've removed the grille bar with only a 7mm, 10mm nut-drivers and small screw-driver; all from the top on my Lariat. Once removed the grille can be reassembled without the bar it just snapped back on after paint. The ACC radar is not disturbed it sits just behind the grille.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.