First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For those who have been taking delivery recently, what kind of interest rates are folks getting that ordered back when they were lower? It appears Ford is now at 7.9% compared to 5.9% when I ordered last October. I havent shopped around or checked my bank yet as Im still waiting for a schedule.
Sponsored

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You should be able to get the interest rates as of the date the truck was ordered.
0/36
.9/48
1.9/60

AUTUS_FL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK XLT HYBRD;2021 HONDA REBEL 1100
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You should be able to get the interest rates as of the date the truck was ordered.
0/36
.9/48
1.9/60
To ensure you get the protected rates of orders placed before the cutoff date of Dec. 2021 , is this where, at the time of delivery of the truck, the finance manager who has access to rebates rates and incentives through Smart VINCENT must go in by entering the protection date to confirm the financing incentives of my order?

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
To ensure you get the protected rates of orders placed before the cutoff date of Dec. 2021 , is this where, at the time of delivery of the truck, the finance manager who has access to rebates rates and incentives through Smart VINCENT must go in by entering the protection date to confirm the financing incentives of my order?
Yes there are two choices time of order or time of delivery. One or the other cannot mix.
Sponsored