First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's not much money, and should enhance safety, so it was a no-brainer to me. It is the only thing I added to the base XL other than the hitch receiver.
Since you ordered an XL, adding the 360 package gets you power mirrors too.

ledger9427

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corolla, 2022 Maverick XLT EB
I don't pay attention to the BLIS in my GF's Edge so I did not add it. Probably something that once you have it and get used to it you don't want to go without it, so I'll hold out as long as I can lol

If adaptive cruise was part of the package I would have added it.

JMEG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav Hybrid, '06 Volvo V70 AWD, '90 CR-X SiR
I had a budget to stick to and I didn't add this option, but of all the options I didn't add I think this one will be the one I regret not taking.

I've had so many situations where it would've been useful in the past couple months! My current car has terrible blind spots, hopefully the Maverick is better overall and at least gives me some peace of mind.

Sponsored

ghost1986

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Grand Marquis
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was only considering it because it was needed for the sliding rear window but since seeing how utterly pointless the window was on a local truck Im fine not having either 360 or the window.

I absolutely hate those nanny features so i welcome the idea of not having to get it anymore.

Wrench77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS, Ford Maverick pre ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not worth it if you can turn your head to check blind spots.

Comes with enough standard co pilot features
I can get out and see how close I am to my trailer hitch ball 5 times or just look in my camera with ease. So why wouldn’t I get something that makes life so much easier. It’s nice to have a warning if someone’s in your blind spot and to stay in your lane while grabbing for your drink or messing with your radio. It’s a cheap add on and gives a discount on insurance as well.

YYCMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat FX-4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It came with the lariat for free so I took it

LIL JACK

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
I got the Co-Pilot because I’m ordering a Truck directly from Ford… no taking something off the lot.. No settling for after market add on’s. I’m 71 this is what I want, the bells, the whistles and damit I’m thinking my last vehicle purchase so it’s going to be what I want.

I'm 60 and got the Co pilot option.
What I don't like is the lane assist feature only works in adaptive cruise control.. Unless this old guy doesn't understand the preferences I can set...

Btw .. 2 days into ownership.. I love my Mav Lariat FX4...

Owners manual is ... less than informative..

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
I can get out and see how close I am to my trailer hitch ball 5 times or just look in my camera with ease. So why wouldn’t I get something that makes life so much easier. It’s nice to have a warning if someone’s in your blind spot and to stay in your lane while grabbing for your drink or messing with your radio. It’s a cheap add on and gives a discount on insurance as well.
Almost no discount.

Get quotes with and without

Sponsored

Lodgic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic Volvos, outback, Class C MH
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nope. Just going to get stick on spot mirrors that I have always used.

tsled

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.helibuilder.net
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Gray, Hybrid, XLT Maverick
Did you guys get Ford Co-Pilot 360? Why or why not what are the benefits or drawbacks of it? Deciding on if or or to not add it to my build!
I bought a 2021 Ranger (while I am waiting ) which has 360. I like the features, good safety, good resale, I am 72 year old helicopter pilot and it takes a load off.

Pop2020

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Getting it only because I wanted the adaptive cruise control and that requires the luxury pkg which requires co-pilot 360.

Irritating the way domestic car pricing works to squeeze money out of your wallet.

Mav2Scamp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat FX4 4K tow,19 CRV EX-L
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you guys get Ford Co-Pilot 360? Why or why not what are the benefits or drawbacks of it? Deciding on if or or to not add it to my build!
I ordered the co-pilot 360 because I feel the added safety tech is a must and the more safety features on your vehicle the LOWER your car insurance. The savings on your car insurance over time will pay for co-pilot 360. For example my was driving a 2016 Toyota Camry SE which came without any of today’s modern safety features and she paid $84 a month for insurance. I purchased a brand new 2019 Honda CR-V EXL AWD and paid $65 a month for insurance because of all of the standard safety features. Both of us have great driving records. In this example there is a $1140 savings over 60 month on a vehicle that was 3 years newer, I know every situation is different but there will be a difference in insurance payments depending on the amount of safety features on your Maverick. After about year of me having the CR-V my wife all but stopped driving her Camry and sold it earlier this year because of the lack of safety tech. When ordered the Maverick she DEMANDED that I order the Lariat with the Lariat luxury package to get a full on suite of safety features. The co-pilot 360 is worth $540 and then some.
Sponsored