22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Gat holder

KEL-TEC P-32 - 7+1 shots in 32ACP
Blackhawk! pocket holster
2 one inch sections of double sided tape

20220502_114107.jpg
Even for a female such as yourself, you need a bigger gun, a LCP II or MAX is much more potent and about the same size. Retained by 2” of tape? ... Come on now.....

Good luck...

Last edited:

Sponsored

KHut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Sportrac, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
See: "That awkward cubbie next to the infotainment screen..." thread from a few days ago. Several ideas there.

thosw

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Perfect spot for my garage door opener.
Ford Maverick Creative Ideas for Dash Cubby Storage 532E7B82-29DF-4393-A54D-20F8B376E814

Prostate Heaven

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Even for a female such as yourself, you need a bigger gun, a LCP II or MAX is much more potent and about the same size. Retained by 2” of tape? ... Come on now.....

Good luck...
I'm not sure you know jack from squat so I'd appreciate it if you kept your unsolicited opinions on self defense to yourself. Go back to Glock Talk or something.

32 ACP is a perfectly adequate self defense round and a LCP 380 weighs almost twice as much. 2x the weight is not "about the same size"

2 sections of approriate double sided tape is more than adequate to secure less than a lb (and even fully loaded with holster that set up is under a lb)

That said, the entire post was a joke. I don't actually drive around town with a gun sticking out my center console.

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not sure you know jack from squat so I'd appreciate it if you kept your unsolicited opinions on self defense to yourself. Go back to Glock Talk or something.

32 ACP is a perfectly adequate self defense round and a LCP 380 weighs almost twice as much. 2x the weight is not "about the same size"

2 sections of approriate double sided tape is more than adequate to secure less than a lb (and even fully loaded with holster that set up is under a lb)

That said, the entire post was a joke. I don't actually drive around town with a gun sticking out my center console.
Someone certainly has their panties in a knot. LOL. Not sure why the aggressiveness

My statement is based on more than 40 years in the field.

And no, (2) 1” strips of double sided tape is not adequate to secure a firearm in a moving vehicle, its good to know you were joking and don’t actually drive around like that

Check out the Ford-branded Console Vault, it’s small but adequate...mine took all of 10 minutes to install.

Best of luck

Last edited:
Sponsored

Prostate Heaven

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Someone certainly has their panties in a knot. LOL. Not sure why the aggressiveness

My statement is based on more than 40 years in the field.

And no, (2) 1” strips of double sided tape is not adequate to secure a firearm in a moving vehicle, its good to know you were joking and don’t actually drive around like that

Check out the Ford-branded Console Vault, it’s small but adequate...mine took all of 10 minutes to install.
As a real expert, I can tell right away that you simply don't know what you're talking about. It's a shame you doubled down instead of realizing you're out of your depth.

The console vault is a shameful place to put a firearm. It's too slow to access if you need it and too insecure to store it when you're away. Your recommendation of such a product is laughable and shows that your '40 years in the field' didn't impart much useful wisdom on this subject.

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As a real expert, I can tell right away that you simply don't know what you're talking about. It's a shame you doubled down instead of realizing you're out of your depth.

The console vault is a shameful place to put a firearm. It's too slow to access if you need it and too insecure to store it when you're away. Your recommendation of such a product is laughable and shows that your '40 years in the field' didn't impart much useful wisdom on this subject.
Wow, why all the hostility? Are you somehow upset that I identified you as female (by the reflection of what appears to be a partial manicure / fingernail polish on your hands in the screen reflection in the picture you posted). Did that somehow offend you? I guess I could be wrong....

My recommendation of a Console Vault was a suggestion for you to place your firearm while driving (with the safe unlocked) rather than tape it to your dash.

The very few times I store my primary firearm in my personal vehicles is when I’m staying in hotels and doing daily PT. Only my BUG comes with me for that hour

What do you say this topic gets dropped?

Last edited:

Sembazuru

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Bigsarge

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had an 88 Dodge Raider that had this in it. It was pretty cool. Wish they still made the little two-door Raider/Montero. Little rascal could go just about anywhere!
Sponsored