Sponsored

Could this potential RAM 1200 come to the US?

OP
OP
eRock92

eRock92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape SE
Engine
Undecided
It's funny -- Ford made the Hybrid just to deal with CAFE standards, and probably never expected it'd be the more popular version of the vehicle. 😆
Probably. Thus the lack of AWD powertrain for the hybrid. Probably thought the hybrids main customer would be fleet owners.

Congrats on picking up your Maverick btw.
Sponsored

RedRider

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion, 2023 Maverick on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw a Ram 700 in the wild in south Texas last week.
Ram 700 (2).jpg
That thing looks stupid with the rear all jacked up like that. I hope that's a FWD, as the totally unloaded rear will just wear those too-small tires off without 2,000lbs in the bed. Its gotta be highly unstable when hard braking too. The bed is so high that they made a step just to load cargo from the back, and from the side it looks higher that an F150. The Mav is obviously the better truck.

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That thing looks stupid with the rear all jacked up like that. I hope that's a FWD, as the totally unloaded rear will just wear those too-small tires off without 2,000lbs in the bed. Its gotta be highly unstable when hard braking too. The bed is so high that they made a step just to load cargo from the back, and from the side it looks higher that an F150. The Mav is obviously the better truck.
yea looks like fatter cruz to be honest.
Sponsored