First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I found a different one that is 3000lbs and 3800lbs fully weighed down that has a similar layout but without 4 season capability.

Probably a more realistic towing situation.
You should be ok with this one, but I would not put much fresh water in it. I know that is a bummer if you do not have hookups, but that will make the weight go up quickly. I would also be sure to empty gray and black water tanks before hitting the road. Like others have said, when you add your weight, weights of any other passengers, camping gear, etc., you hit that 4K very quickly. It might be fine for short trips, but I would not max it out and take long trips in it.
Sponsored

Izzy812

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It’s a small world, even smaller when you live in PG! We have been using this little baby truck to the max.

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

we bought a Jayco Jayflight SLX , just at 3100 lbs. We had a 2022 first edition Lariat AWD 2.0 and it tows great. Stopping is a bit different, I find I need a little more space between me and the car in front. We are also towing in flat Florida. We have about 2000 miles of towing so far. Next purchase is a sway bar, no weight distribution bars. One pic is Key West the other is Cocoa Beach.

IMG_5250.jpeg

IMG_4920.jpeg
Looks like a sales brochure! 👍🏻

Izzy812

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
LOL, we have been pretty lucky with some of our camping spots.

KHowes

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
we bought a Jayco Jayflight SLX , just at 3100 lbs. We had a 2022 first edition Lariat AWD 2.0 and it tows great. Stopping is a bit different, I find I need a little more space between me and the car in front. We are also towing in flat Florida. We have about 2000 miles of towing so far. Next purchase is a sway bar, no weight distribution bars. One pic is Key West the other is Cocoa Beach.

IMG_5250.jpeg

IMG_4920.jpeg
I'm looking to get the same trailer (Jayco 195RB) and have the Lariat with gas engine, Tow and 4k pkgs. Did you add any mods specifically to tow this trailer?

numike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
what about for my Maverick hybrid?
Sponsored