Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW X1, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello All,

Been lurking on here for a while but decided to post today because I have a conundrum. Received my production email 2 weeks ago with a date of 3/27/23. 2 days ago, I get the dreaded rescheduled date of 4/10/23. Checked out the tracking page and it shows no schedule date. Talked to Ford Chat today and they told me car is still waiting to be scheduled. :cautious: Who to believe?

Thanks.
Sponsored

djw479

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Mav Lariat Lux / '90 ZR-1 / '03 Yamaha V-Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Its not unusual to have the build week date bounce around when its still 45~60 days out. As you get closer to production date you'll get a VIN email from Ford (or you can call/chat with Ford CSR for the VIN) and can track it down to the actual build day as it gets closer.

Check out some of the other threads on these forums about dates being changed. It tough to swallow sometimes but we're at the mercy of Ford's production planning and the ongoing constraints.

Hang in there and you should get it sometime in the future since you've at least gotten a build week. Many folks don't even have a build week yet.

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello All,

Been lurking on here for a while but decided to post today because I have a conundrum. Received my production email 2 weeks ago with a date of 3/27/23. 2 days ago, I get the dreaded rescheduled date of 4/10/23. Checked out the tracking page and it shows no schedule date. Talked to Ford Chat today and they told me car is still waiting to be scheduled. :cautious: Who to believe?

Thanks.
Take a breath you should be fine. They have dialed in a week, but the specific date is not set. That will come as it gets closer, and a window sticker is established.

Chicolini

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150s, Mustang GT Convertible, Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You have been patient so far, keep it up.

I hope this works out for you. It shouldn't be this hard, but there it is.

First Name
Gregor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 subaru outback 2.5i, 93 Ford ranger XLT LB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats, youre one step closer... and we all relate to your fears concerns and frustrations. I've been waiting since 1/23/22 and just got my schedule date (4/10) email yesterday and it also included my VIN#! I was elated, then filled with dread that this would be soon followed up by additional delay emails of one kind or another. Your email confirms my apprehension but as others have pointrd out, you've come this far, baby! You're not out of the woods yet but at least you can smell it now, right? That new car smell? Hang in there!

Sponsored

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Well, at least you know you're actually in the pipeline to have yours built... There's a lot of us waiting who have no clue IF (much less when) we might get scheduled. Statistically, about 2/3 of us with still-unscheduled hybrid orders are probably going to come up empty...

IndyChill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid XL Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My email said 3/27/23. Now the tracker page says 3/31/23.
Sponsored