Kawarthaman

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 pontiac sunfire 2019 honda odyssey
Hi all,
I'm Tom, live in the City of Kawartha Lakes, Ontario.
The wife and I went in to the ford dealer in town to order a maverick today. We picked the XLT Hybrid with only the trailer hitch as an accessory. Sales guy told us to not order the truck with accessories because it will hold up delivery time.
Anyway, at the end of our build, he had a price for us, which he said might be more if I get a 2023. I asked how much of a deposit i need to pay to which he said nothing. I found that strange.
So apparently the truck will take 6-10 months to be delivered.
Everyone have a great weekend!
Tom
Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have bad news for you. Order banks are closed for Ford Mavericks. Your sales person did not order a truck for you. Order banks open in August and from there can take another 10 months to come in. I would find another dealer and place a legitimate order in August. Make sure they MSRP and have low dealer fees.

not all dealers are taking deposits because they can sell any Mavericks that come in within seconds. Again, you didn’t order one.

TK1509

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
@fordvideoguy I see people post Priority 19-11. If I am a 19 at my dealership and an order is 11 in different dealership does it make a difference?

Sponsored

TK1509

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
No, only within dealership
Thank you for being the middle man. We appreciate your dedication. Had I known before I ordered you would have been my selection for this sale

MaineMav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
I have bad news for you. Order banks are closed for Ford Mavericks. Your sales person did not order a truck for you. Order banks open in August and from there can take another 10 months to come in. I would find another dealer and place a legitimate order in August. Make sure they MSRP and have low dealer fees.

not all dealers are taking deposits because they can sell any Mavericks that come in within seconds. Again, you didn’t order one.
Pretty sure order banks are still open in some regions in Canada. Ford feels bad for them for having to deal with the cold and terrible beer.

OP
OP
Kawarthaman

Kawarthaman

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Well thats crappy.
Thanks for the info. Yes after reading other threads I see august 16th the orders for the 2023 opens.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pretty sure order banks are still open in some regions in Canada. Ford feels bad for them for having to deal with the cold and terrible beer.

Well thats crappy.
Thanks for the info. Yes after reading other threads I see august 16th the orders for the 2023 opens.
If order banks are indeed still open in Canada 🍁 I’m really sorry for what I said. I knew that Canada 🇨🇦 had additional time, but thought they closed orders Only a month later.

I wish you the best of luck! You will have fun here looking for accessories for your new whip. The aftermarket is already booming!

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Not all the canadian order banks are closed. If the dealer still has alotments they can still put orders in. The dealer i went through put one in a couple weeks ago when i asked about this specifically

Sponsored

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi all,
I'm Tom, live in the City of Kawartha Lakes, Ontario.
The wife and I went in to the ford dealer in town to order a maverick today. We picked the XLT Hybrid with only the trailer hitch as an accessory. Sales guy told us to not order the truck with accessories because it will hold up delivery time.
Anyway, at the end of our build, he had a price for us, which he said might be more if I get a 2023. I asked how much of a deposit i need to pay to which he said nothing. I found that strange.
So apparently the truck will take 6-10 months to be delivered.
Everyone have a great weekend!
Tom
Welcome! As for no deposit required, same for me. I ordered from trillium ford in alliston (north of orangeville) ontario. I believe the thinking is, if we decide we dont want our orders… they’ll have no problem selling to someone else lol from what i understand your truck will almost certainly be a 2023 cuz its a hybrid. But hey, if the order went through thats gotta be a plus lol welcome to the forum! Its a good place to wait and watch other people’s builds so you can plan yours out

diabetusmaximus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick (Pre-Ordered)
Welcome! As for no deposit required, same for me. I ordered from trillium ford in alliston (north of orangeville) ontario. I believe the thinking is, if we decide we dont want our orders… they’ll have no problem selling to someone else lol from what i understand your truck will almost certainly be a 2023 cuz its a hybrid. But hey, if the order went through thats gotta be a plus lol welcome to the forum! Its a good place to wait and watch other people’s builds so you can plan yours out
That's interesting, I had to place a pretty large deposit at Blackstock in Orangeville. I believe Trillium was out of allotments when I tried.

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's interesting, I had to place a pretty large deposit at Blackstock in Orangeville. I believe Trillium was out of allotments when I tried.
Really? Darn. That stinks. When did you try? My sales guy told me in march they still had allotments. I never tried blackstock cuz i had a contact at trillium.

OP
OP
Kawarthaman

Kawarthaman

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone put in an order at multiple dealerships and then just taking the first truck to arrive?

Mark8

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1948 F 1
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I also was given a "story" when I ordered a Hybrid XLT in early February. No deposit required and was told they still had allotment. Dealer was 50 miles from home but they had a Demo on the lot and I wanted to see one in person. After several calls and a return to speak w sales manager he said my order would most likley be moved to a 2023 and I would be in line. Now I don't believe anything they say and feel like cancelling and reorder from closer Dealer in August for a 23.
Sponsored