Communication breakdown

kwolf1021

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Order Maverick Hybrid XLT vs luxury on 7/8/2021 order confirmation 0414 priority code 10. Received 1 cryptic message from Ford saying I get a bunch of free trinkets. Ford needs a lesson in customer service, both Ford and the Dealer has gone dark. I am surprised no other manufacturer has a competing hybrid at 40 MPG. I like the Maverick but frankly since the dealer and Ford have gone dark I feel like I am getting scammed because Ford keeps sending me offers to buy the Bronco Sport, but can't update me on the Maverick I supposedly have reserved in their system.
Sponsored

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

What does the tracker show for your status?

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's always the same, having a nervous breakdown, drives me insane.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Order Maverick Hybrid XLT vs luxury on 7/8/2021 order confirmation 0414 priority code 10. Received 1 cryptic message from Ford saying I get a bunch of free trinkets. Ford needs a lesson in customer service, both Ford and the Dealer has gone dark. I am surprised no other manufacturer has a competing hybrid at 40 MPG. I like the Maverick but frankly since the dealer and Ford have gone dark I feel like I am getting scammed because Ford keeps sending me offers to buy the Bronco Sport, but can't update me on the Maverick I supposedly have reserved in their system.
You should have gotten an email from Ford when your order was placed in the ordering system (if this didn't happen, contact the dealer) I ordered mine the same day as yours and received 3 emails from Ford, the last was telling me when production will start. Can communication be better, yes, but with supply chain issues happening daily how many times do you want Ford contacting you?

Sponsored

ValenciaOrange

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Take a trip down to the dealer and speak to the sales manager. Ask them for proof your order was placed. It should be in their system.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You will get it eventually. Things are happening at a snails pace.

I keep hearing people wondering why their isn’t competition rushing to the market with a 40mpg hybrid small truck. Like they can build them from scratch in 6 months.

OP
OP

kwolf1021

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
You should have gotten an email from Ford when your order was placed in the ordering system (if this didn't happen, contact the dealer) I ordered mine the same day as yours and received 3 emails from Ford, the last was telling me when production will start. Can communication be better, yes, but with supply chain issues happening daily how many times do you want Ford contacting you?
I received emails from Ford but it did not have a production date. The dealer says they can't look anything up without a VIN and they don't have one either.

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
What does the tracker show for your status?
I ordered in august. I don’t have access to a tracker. Did you call Ford Customer Service? If not, do that.

Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You will get it eventually. Things are happening at a snails pace.

I keep hearing people wondering why their isn’t competition rushing to the market with a 40mpg hybrid small truck. Like they can build them from scratch in 6 months.
Build from scratch in 6 months can easily occur after 3 years lead time if there are no supply chain issues, etc

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

dgnx6

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

A lot of these emails are automated as well. I put a deposit down and a few days later get an email from the internet salesperson saying lets get you in a new vehicle today! umm no thanks.

Or during my search I get multiple emails saying come test drive a maverick today, just to call and them say, we dont have any mavericks, that was an automated email.

TacoHolder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not Mav
Call the marketing team. They should provide a rough time frame at the very least. (800) 334-4375
Sponsored