First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT, 2021 Bronco OBX, 2015 Focus ST
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Everyone! Just wanted to pop in and announce that the COBB Accessport for the EcoBoost Maverick has just dropped and is now available for purchase through Panda Motorworks! If you've been waiting for the ultimate custom tuning option, the COBB Accessport with a Custom PandaTune is it!

Ford Maverick COBB Accessport Now Available for EcoBoost Maverick at Panda Motorworks! AP3-FOR-009_main

The COBB Accessport has been a staple in the tuning world for years, and its finally available for your Maverick! The COBB Accessport is the ultimate handheld tuning device and is extremely customizable. The Accessport allows you to monitor up to 6 different parameters at once using the customizable gauge feature, so you can always be in the know of what's going on with your vehicle. Monitor parameters such as boost pressure, oil temperature, Air/Fuel Ratio, and way more! You can also change the look in seconds with interchangeable faceplates to match your Mavericks style. With its magnetic backing plate, mounting options are endless!

Ford Maverick COBB Accessport Now Available for EcoBoost Maverick at Panda Motorworks! AP3-FOR-009_gallery_02

The COBB Accessport makes flashing your ECU easy and can store all of your calibrations in one convenient place. With its useful built-in datalogger not only is flashing your ECU easier, but the entire tuning process easier as well! If you have a computer and Email address, you have all that you need for a custom Panda Tune! The Maverick Accessport also comes with the capability to flash the TCM, which is the unit that controls the transmission. It includes various Off The Shelf transmission tunes that adjust shift points, shift firmness, skip shift behavior, and torque limits to fit your preferred driving style!

For more information on our tuning philosophy, check out this thread: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/pandatuned-what-should-it-mean-to-mean-to-you.6530/

Have an issue with your Maverick? Well the Accessport also doubles as a code reader! Just another reason to go with the Accessport for your custom tune!

Additional features Include:
  • Auto Start-Stop Control
  • Dynamic Pedal Control (Throttle Mapping)
  • Tire Size Adjustment
  • Valet Mode
Accessports are now available by clicking here! All Accessports will come with a FREE Custom Panda Tune! Tuning R&D is already underway, and customer tunes will be delivered shortly after completion of our Maverick Tuning Suite!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT, 2021 Bronco OBX, 2015 Focus ST
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
<reserved for upcoming video>

AMCfoxbody

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The conflict of installing the Panda Power Module I already bought from you all versus buying the AccessPort now instead of waiting until the warranty expires! While on the topic...does the Power Module have the ability to assist with the TCM? That is one of my favorite experiences with the AP is dialing in the shift points.

chris@pandamotorworks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Ford Focus, 21 Ford Bronco, 16 Ford F250
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The conflict of installing the Panda Power Module I already bought from you all versus buying the AccessPort now instead of waiting until the warranty expires! While on the topic...does the Power Module have the ability to assist with the TCM? That is one of my favorite experiences with the AP is dialing in the shift points.

It does not as the PPM is not flashing any module.

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

When I was deciding which drivetrain to order in June 2021, I reached out to several companies and they all told me that they had no plans for the Maverick. Cobb included. I'm glad that they decided to support it. :)

Sponsored

crbalch

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
QQ on this: do the tunes get mapped individually to the drive modes? i.e. Does 'Normal' utilize the same tune as 'Sport'?

chris@pandamotorworks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
QQ on this: do the tunes get mapped individually to the drive modes? i.e. Does 'Normal' utilize the same tune as 'Sport'?

I dont believe so. On Ford vehicles the modes are just changing throttle mapping which can not be even more dialed with the COBB AP!
Subaru Drive modes however do change the power map!

Thank you

Sponsored

AMCfoxbody

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can you guys comment, or research, that with either Cobb OTS or your custom tunes that Auto Stop-Start is disabled and, if we already have an in-line Auto Stop-Stop eliminator will it conflict? I.e., better to remove the existing device if using the Cobb AP?

chris@pandamotorworks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can you guys comment, or research, that with either Cobb OTS or your custom tunes that Auto Stop-Start is disabled and, if we already have an in-line Auto Stop-Stop eliminator will it conflict? I.e., better to remove the existing device if using the Cobb AP?
Should not conflict at all but cobb can disable the auto start stop as well!

Ottocycle

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' RS6 Avant, 14' CTS-V Wagon, 87' BMW 535is
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Does the access port have to be plugged in all the time for the tune? I dont need to mess with things all the time but like the option to plug in the access port in for data logging and some fine tuning ever once in awhile

chris@pandamotorworks

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does the access port have to be plugged in all the time for the tune? I dont need to mess with things all the time but like the option to plug in the access port in for data logging and some fine tuning ever once in awhile

It does not need to be plugged in.

can flash it and forget it if you would like!
Sponsored