Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Reverse cameras have been federally mandated since 2018, so you get that on every new car including base XL. But like someone else said otherwise that’s it for the XLT. Emergency braking, auto high beams are standard even on XL so you don’t need 360 for it, but good to know/remember you have them.

Edit: Lane keeping systems are only on CP360.
That wasn't the ask .I asked about back up cross traffic alert but ok

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I need all the help I can get driving in South Florida so I will opt-in for every safety feature possible, I drive a truck with no safety features and have weekly close calls, eventually, my luck has to run out. Believe me when I tell you that people here drive like Total Shi* and what's worst is they don't even care. Distracted drivers (texting, selfies, taking photos of everything), Road Rage (crazy insane hazardous driving, Angry Aggressive Truck Drivers), 50cc Scooters on the highway, Accidents at all hours of the day or night. I think you get my drift.
Hey, are you sure that you're in Florida and not D.C.?

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
Hey, are you sure that you're in Florida and not D.C.?
I actually drove a lot in D.C. back in the day and it was crazy back then can’t imagine what it is today, I even drove into the hill section past the railroad tracks a couple of times by mistake and that was a little sketchy at night. 🥺

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I actually drove a lot in D.C. back in the day and it was crazy back then can’t imagine what it is today, I even drove into the hill section past the railroad tracks a couple of times by mistake and that was a little sketchy at night. 🥺
Back in the day, night time was cruise time. Now, the traffic is pretty much 24/7 :(

Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I need all the help I can get driving in South Florida so I will opt-in for every safety feature possible, I drive a truck with no safety features and have weekly close calls, eventually, my luck has to run out. Believe me when I tell you that people here drive like Total Shi* and what's worst is they don't even care. Distracted drivers (texting, selfies, taking photos of everything), Road Rage (crazy insane hazardous driving, Angry Aggressive Truck Drivers), 50cc Scooters on the highway, Accidents at all hours of the day or night. I think you get my drift.
Sounds like Utah- No handsfree law as well - Its like mad max out here- Interstate folks do 85+, most rollovers I have ever seen. Friends from Washington came out and were terrified after one trip down one of the local interstate mountain passes- lol

LIMav

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat on order
Teaching teens to drive in my house with this (used to be called BLISS), in my Fusion was a God send. Lane keeping and Blind spot detection. Or made them lazy. Can't figure out which.. :)

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, but really, how often do I adjust a mirror? I don’t think I ever have but once…even on my my Vespas ;)
I own two Vespas and also often adjust the mirrors so I'm not staring at my elbows.

• Haha
Reactions: TCK

wyouger

First Name
Williard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger
As my pastor always says lookie lookie listen listen
These tools and sensors are wonderful way to keep up with what is around you.

Now that being said I believe these things make good drivers in to not so good drivers.
I noticed after ditching my 2019 Taco and driving my wifes 2018 Subway with eyesight, that made me more of distracted driver and began to rely on these sensors to do what I am supposed to do with my eyes and feet.

After the taco driving the 07 ranger 5 speed with manual windows to boot. The only sensor this thing has, is a check engine sensor and the passenger seat for the airbag. Bare bones this thing has made me a better driver all over again. It just reminded me of how much attention the road needs. And geeze I am old and it's like my first car again. hello 87.

I did not add this 360 feature not due to cost but to make sure I assume nothing when I drive.
Relying on technology is good but to do it all the time is a fool's errand.

+ out all the car manufacturers Ford will be the first with ADAS 5 tesla can go suck boot. GM will outsource as they normally do and be behind the curve as usual.
- the Stingray as that has its own team and plant that they are made in independent of GM's foolishness.

Have others noticed their driving skills or habits get worse with these tools? As M.A.C. point is a necessity.
Actually just the opposite. I am more aware my lane position.

Sponsored

Catlady6

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalon
I keep seeing this but I can't find the reference anywhere on the Ford configurator. I'm considering bumping my order from an XL to an XLT _just_ for the power mirrors but if Co-Pilot will give me the mirrors then it is totally worth it for me. I had ordered the full size spare anyway. Can anyone confirm that 360 gives pwr mirrors on the XL?
It does not. You have to go XLT for power mirrors.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It does not. You have to go XLT for power mirrors.
The order guide as revised back in August clarifies that power mirrors with BLIS are included with copilot 360. This way XL gets power adjustable mirrors.
ORDER GUIDE scroll down to page 3 equipment group.

Catlady6

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalon
The order guide as revised back in August clarifies that power mirrors with BLIS are included with copilot 360. This way XL gets power adjustable mirrors.
ORDER GUIDE scroll down to page 3 equipment group.
Thanks for the update. 🤗

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I still do all the manual looks/checks but I don’t mind blind spot or cross traffic warning. I would never use lane keep assist in slippery conditions, I want full control not electronics deciding which way I should steer.
Sponsored