paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's not how i read that at all. Why wouldn't hybrid be on that list if that were the case?

But all i am saying is if it is on that constraint list you should probably avoid ordering it.
Yeah, it can be read different ways I suppose. Just splitting hairs at this point. No matter if they call it a constraint versus a commodity mix, it is at the end of the day "restricted from wide distribution". Lets say that. Haha.

I was lumping the nice chart in with the more basic bulleted list since FordVideoGuy does the same mental math in his video about the topic. He reads it all off in one breath and doesn't even pause to make any distinction between the "constraints" versus the "commodities".

See.....(queued up to the right spot)

Long story short, we all are going to be waiting a while if we wanted anything other than a base model.....
Sponsored

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, it can be read different ways I suppose. Just splitting hairs at this point. No matter if they call it a constraint versus a commodity mix, it is at the end of the day "restricted from wide distribution". Lets say that. Haha.

I was lumping the nice chart in with the more basic bulleted list since FordVideoGuy does the same mental math in his video about the topic. He reads it all off in one breath and doesn't even pause to make any distinction between the "constraints" versus the "commodities".

See.....(queued up to the right spot)

Long story short, we all are going to be waiting a while if we wanted anything other than a base model.....
Damn nice, how did you have that queued up? I do wish he went into some detail on the % formula but guessing he dosent know.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Damn nice, how did you have that queued up? I do wish he went into some detail on the % formula but guessing he dosent know.
I did the work! Haha. I knew he went over the info when it first came out, so I just had to go find the right video and scroll around in it until I got lucky. I thought he showed the info on screen as well (maybe he does later in the video, I can't recall). YouTube lets you get a link to whatever specific time in a video you want. So I just grabbed that and here we are.
Sponsored