Sponsored

Change Priority Number?

SilverWind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 hyundai tuscon ordered xlt maverick
I just looked at my order sheet after hearing so much about the priority order codes and I'm 19. The dealership told me I was the 18th person to order kn from them so does that mean that customers 1-17 have codes 11-18? Is there any way to get my code changed or am I stuck with the number I received? The dealership estimated the deliver for December but I'm not sure how confident I am with that estimation now.

Edit: XLT with deluxe package, 4k towing, and bed extender.
Sponsored

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There have been other threads on this subject, which you should read for more detail. The priority code is set by the dealer in a range 10-19 for their orders for specific customers, and 80 for stock orders. Whether you have a 10, 11, ...19 is meaningless except within THAT dealers priority list. Your dealer could have set all of their customer orders to priority 19, or could have set all of them to 10 (except for yours), or some other combination.

You could call the dealer with your concern and ask that they make it a higher (lower number) priority.

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
I just looked at my order sheet after hearing so much about the priority order codes and I'm 19. The dealership told me I was the 18th person to order kn from them so does that mean that customers 1-17 have codes 11-18? Is there any way to get my code changed or am I stuck with the number I received? The dealership estimated the deliver for December but I'm not sure how confident I am with that estimation now.

Edit: XLT with deluxe package, 4k towing, and bed extender.
No, the others are not necessarily 11-18. The ordering system defaults to a 19, so unless they have manually adjusted the number to something lower, they can all be 19. To change it, just ask your dealer to bump it to a different number. That does not necessarily mean yours will show up before theirs though. The order builds are based on availability, dealer allotment, and order date, mostly. There are some good posts people have made on the whole order process that can outline it in greater detail. Check THIS THREAD for more information.

seabee67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotmail.com
Vehicle(s)
1992 Ford F150Custom , put a Mustang 302 engine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went to my dealer Friday and my dealer rep put me at priority code what dis this mean
Sponsored