First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think the reason why he was being smart is because this is probably post 150 saying the same thing. I don't think any dealer knows for certain but as someone above said, your dealer may be out of allocations or have a lot of people in front. Ask them where you are in the queue and what their allocations are.
I asked where I was in the "Q" and my sales rep said your Aug 27 order was next up in their list. Said that I had a chance of getting a build date soon! She did not say how far down the list my Oct 26th order was. I feel it could possibly come first as it does not have the XLT LUXURY package. But who knows. I need both for family!
Sponsored

Gghost

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I finally got an email from Ford, about the schedule it said so sorry, but not yet, we'll keep in touch. I thought that was nice all things considered. I did find a dilemma with my trade in and driving it was costing to much in mileage and driving the value down so the dealer sold me a newer truck they will take back in trade for the same price when the Maverick comes in.

1stNewFordTruck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2012 Dodge Journey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered two Maverick hybrids last summer. Orders were confirmed on Aug. 17. I was told the wait could be 4-6 months. On March 17, it will be 7 months. I've heard nothing from Ford.
But today my dealer told me the Mavericks would not be built in 2022. WTF?!
I'm shocked at this. It is unacceptable. It is unfair.
I can't believe the disconnect between Ford, its dealers, and the customers.
Same here. Talked to my dealer today and they said my order was switched to "balance out," which he said means we will probably have to reorder as a '23 in June.
Getting a little apprehensive, as my buddy ordered a Bronco 2 years ago and still hasn't seen it!

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22’ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here. Talked to my dealer today and they said my order was switched to "balance out," which he said means we will probably have to reorder as a '23 in June.
Getting a little apprehensive, as my buddy ordered a Bronco 2 years ago and still hasn't seen it!
Ist I’ve heard anyone or any dealer talk about “balance out” on the Maverick. They will be building Mavericks into October right before they switch up to start building the 2023’s. As far as I know the EcoSport got “balanced out” because they won’t be making them any longer after the 2022 model year.

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
DEM CHIPS DOH

Gr8Mustang

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Digger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux w/360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
SO........
Did you get the initial order confirmation after you placed your order?
After your dealer called did you confirm with Ford?
Search the forums for Ford contacts. If they say it won't be built then have them detail how the order will roll over to MY 23 order.
If they do not confirm that build is delayed then call your dealer or ask Ford for info for contacting regional manager.
Most likely your dealer has confused Ford messaging about stock orders being cut off and they think it applies to customer orders.

As always with dealers ...Trust but Confirm.

DO NOT CANCEL YOUR ORDER.
If indeed it is delayed you could loose your place in line for MY23.

Good luck!
Sponsored