Sponsored

Canadian After market accessories sites ??

GT_Hawk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know the forum has a bunch of sponsors but they look to be all US based. Wanted to know if there is some good recommended Canadian sites for ordering accessories like mud flaps and Tonneau Covers.
Sponsored

snowkarver

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know the forum has a bunch of sponsors but they look to be all US based. Wanted to know if there is some good recommended Canadian sites for ordering accessories like mud flaps and Tonneau Covers.
I've ordered stuff from PartsEngine before and they were pretty good. They quite often put out small discount codes (10-15%) for various brands.

Edit: looks like their customer service has really gone downhill since the last time I used them. Maybe look for someplace else.

Last edited:

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

snowkarver

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'd be cautious, the site has a lot of bad ratings for items never shipped.
You’re right, it looks like their service has gotten pretty bad over the past few years.

Anyone know of another place that carries the same good brands?

Sponsored

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You’re right, it looks like their service has gotten pretty bad over the past few years.

Anyone know of another place that carries the same good brands?
What I've done is find something on a manufacture website and then check and see if the local truck accessory shops have them. More often than not they do.

Hrenklin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
WIll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I find most is going ot have to be pick and choose. the maverick is pretty new so not all local shops wil have what your looking for like going to justjeeps off the 400.

it does look like a few truck shops have a veriety of covers while ive been doing my searches. when I get my tax return back im gonna order my roll up cover, then when I get toward shipping ill be setting my appointment for a rhino liner(have this on another vehicle and its very durable) in sauga

OP
OP
GT_Hawk

GT_Hawk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I find most is going ot have to be pick and choose. the maverick is pretty new so not all local shops wil have what your looking for like going to justjeeps off the 400.

it does look like a few truck shops have a veriety of covers while ive been doing my searches. when I get my tax return back im gonna order my roll up cover, then when I get toward shipping ill be setting my appointment for a rhino liner(have this on another vehicle and its very durable) in sauga
there isd a local place for Rhino liner here and ya from my research, if the shop uses the hot spray method its great. the old method of a cold spray was not as good as the linux as they always used hot spray. but ya if hot then its all good. and Rhino is not as rough on the knees lol.

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick Canadian After market accessories sites ?? 03AD9DAA-3202-4EB6-9DA9-DB56C5390D37

Just had SIBL done at Line X in Scarborough. Fast, clean and precise work. Cost $600 plus tax and in and out in 1.5 hrs.

Ralli

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Depending on the item you are looking for, you can check Amazon .ca and .com. .com will ship up here for most items and you can do a quick calculation to see if it's worth the extra wait time\cost. Some items are only available from the US site. Ordered a few items cheaper from both.

Simplest also is when you find a part you like, can always do a quick Google search for the part # and Canada at the end to help locate Canadian dealers.

Locally I think these guys ship Canada wide:

https://www.actiontrucks.com/products/2022/ford/maverick

Tires/Rims

https://www.1010tires.com/Tires/2022/Ford/Maverick/4-Dr-Crew-Cab-Pickup-5-Ft-Bed-XLT-235-65R17-104-H

Audio

https://www.crutchfield.ca/

Last edited:
Sponsored

Phil Ricotta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Atlas Blue XLT LUX HYBRID - CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
https://cwlimited.ca/ is a great place to order Box Covers from in Canada. A friend of mine got his there and it is every bit a good as the OEM Ford supplied cover. I will be getting mine there. They are on sale now for $679 Canadian.....Down from $799.

MAV_BEAST

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Useful little center console storage tray from Amazon.ca. Leaves lots of space underneath for additional storage. Each section has a padded insert for the bottom to quiet any rattling. Kind of thing that would have been nice to come with the truck.

Ford Maverick Canadian After market accessories sites ?? 399E3EA5-8A1D-40DB-ABC7-F7C9FEA4AC5C

capo99

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Kicks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last edited:

RSM