First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I made a maverick order and I’m really wanting to change to cactus green first I guess the question is can I do this second the question is if I do this will I be put to the bottom of the order list?
Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Yes you can change the color of your vehicle up until it is scheduled for production.

There is no line Ford doesn't do it that way so don't worry about being put at the bottom of a "list".

OP
OP
smoothslash

smoothslash

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes you can change the color of your vehicle up until it is scheduled for production.

There is no line Ford doesn't do it that way so don't worry about being put at the bottom of a "list".
I was under the impression that when an order was made there was a timestamp
and i wasnt sure if changing stuff changes the timestamp

BlueSnake77

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

No, no time stamp. Sure your order will have a date, but it is not like you are assigned a build number on a list. If that was the case, then the Mavericks would have been built in order of the date the orders were taken. But that hasn't been the case. Some people ordered a Maverick 6 months after others and got thier first. I got my Maverick in just over 9 months and there are people that waited over as year or got pushed to a 2023. As long as you change the color before it is scheduled for production you will be fine. I would do it as soon asap. Only change that would cause a delay would be you adding a constrained item to the order before it gets scheduled.

ShadowChas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I made a maverick order and I’m really wanting to change to cactus green first I guess the question is can I do this second the question is if I do this will I be put to the bottom of the order list?
I wasn't aware maverick was offered any green color choices ;)

Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Only if you change the trim level XL to XLT would create problems 🙃

4sambos

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry Hybrid,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi you meant “Cactus Grey” correct ? That is a gorgeous color
Sponsored