AdventureSetterland

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I called Ford and was excited to find out that they had a vin for my truck (or so I thought), took the vin down and looked it up on the Ford order tracker with the order code that was on my order sheet. Dates are not when it my order was confirmed and the truck is an XLT Hot Pepper Red Ecoboost AWD, not an XL Cactus Grey Hybrid like I ordered. It is the same dealer that I ordered from.

Is there any explanation for why it might be on it? Do I need to be worried that the dealer screwed something up?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I called Ford and was excited to find out that they had a vin for my truck (or so I thought), took the vin down and looked it up on the Ford order tracker with the order code that was on my order sheet. Dates are not when it my order was confirmed and the truck is an XLT Hot Pepper Red Ecoboost AWD, not an XL Cactus Grey Hybrid like I ordered. It is the same dealer aj ordered from.

Is there any explanation for why it might be on it? Do I need to be worried that the dealer screwed something up?
I'd make a call to your dealer first thing in the morning.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
So I called Ford and was excited to find out that they had a vin for my truck (or so I thought), took the vin down and looked it up on the Ford order tracker with the order code that was on my order sheet. Dates are not when it my order was confirmed and the truck is an XLT Hot Pepper Red Ecoboost AWD, not an XL Cactus Grey Hybrid like I ordered. It is the same dealer that I ordered from.

Do you have your DORA? Have it ready, when you contact your dealer.

Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well what’s weird is my VIN when looked up is for a 2022 Super Duty. It’s really odd

OP
OP
AdventureSetterland

AdventureSetterland

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well what’s weird is my VIN when looked up is for a 2022 Super Duty. It’s really odd
For some strange reason, because the Maverick is a crew cab, it is listed under the "Super Duty" category. When I first placed my reservation on the day that it became available to order, the dealership called me about my Super Duty order. To this day, when they look up the vehicle status, the Maverick's are listed under the "Super Duty" category. Guess Ford doesn't have an exact place among the ranks for it yet.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah. I just shot an email out. So hopefully will get to the bottom of this tomorrow. Fun fun 🤣
Hold on to your hat, the Bitcoin ransom demands may be coming to the Ford Motor Co IT department any time now.

Their computer systems have been acting like they’ve been hijacked for a few weeks now. 😁

Wriccitelli01

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford E150

Was the dealer in MA?? And when was the order???
Sponsored