First Name
RUSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK CARBO GREY AWD XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Maverick was dealer ordered, had the color and options i wanted it arrived in three weeks.

OP
OP
Wrench77

Wrench77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS, Ford Maverick pre ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No way, none would ever leave the plant area without HVB's.
That’s not something I think that they would do either it’s quite a lot of work to replace one

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wrench77

Wrench77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS, Ford Maverick pre ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is arriving at the dealership next week. It’s only been a YEAR since I placed the order. Not sure what the hurry was. Hah!
I feel your pain. June 19th was my one year anniversary of ordering so if by the end it should be like 400 days total from order to delivery. At least I hope that’s it.

Jim Farmer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in the same situation. I was supposed to get my truck by July 4th. Got an email last week that it will be delayed until the end of July. I was worried that it was delayed because it had been damaged and they needed to patch it up. Instead it looks the usual ford incompetence.

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does anyone know if there is a possibility to pay for another transport company to deliver their truck to the dealer? My truck is in East Brookfield and has been for about 2 weeks now and from what I was just told it won’t be shipped until the end of July. That train yard is an hour and a half from my house. I know I can’t drive it or someone else because it hasn’t been thru the pre delivery inspection yet. So could it get picked up by another transport company or is it a contract issue between Ford/ Dealer that it won’t be released. The thing is so close yet so far away.
I understand your frustration… but what youre talking about is a breach of contract lol ford has a contract with whatever transport company they use. The shipyard cannot release it to someone else… so its basically bribery… so if it were possible, someone could just pay the shipyard to take your truck from you lol gotta wait it out my man. Youre real close!

Sponsored

Garyoj91

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Does anyone know if there is a possibility to pay for another transport company to deliver their truck to the dealer? My truck is in East Brookfield and has been for about 2 weeks now and from what I was just told it won’t be shipped until the end of July. That train yard is an hour and a half from my house. I know I can’t drive it or someone else because it hasn’t been thru the pre delivery inspection yet. So could it get picked up by another transport company or is it a contract issue between Ford/ Dealer that it won’t be released. The thing is so close yet so far away.
I feel your pain. Mine’s been sitting at the rail yard ramp for 30 days.

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I understand your frustration… but what youre talking about is a breach of contract lol ford has a contract with whatever transport company they use. The shipyard cannot release it to someone else… so its basically bribery… so if it were possible, someone could just pay the shipyard to take your truck from you lol gotta wait it out my man. Youre real close!
While I don't know what is in that contract. It is possible and very likely that whatever transport company that Ford chooses can't deliver the goods. But then again neither can Ford

Tailender

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 F-250, 2011 Rogue, 2012 Jeep Liberty
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

At least you're at the end of the tunnel. Just think of everyone that didn't even get scheduled yet but ordered a long, long, long time ago.