Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Introducing Boomba Racing's all new Motor Mount for the Ford Maverick 2.0l EcoBoost engine!

This mount is beautifully CNC machined from 6061 aircraft grade billet aluminum, right here in our Wood Dale, Il manufacturing headquarters.

Our mount features molded in polyurethane bushings, not pressed in bushings like our competitors. This leads to a much more durable motor mount, since the collar cannot rotate in the bushing and cause friction. This mount helps to stabilize the engine during launches, hard acceleration, and aggressive turns. Stabilizing the engine leads to more efficient power transfer to the ground.

We've chosen to implement 80 Durometer bushings with this mount, we find it is the perfect middle ground between comfort and performance. The 80 Durometer bushings help to absorb excessive vibrations, while still aiding in putting the power to the ground without insane amounts of wheel hop.

Installation is very simple and straight forward, there is no need to support the engine.

These mounts are available in 4 colors! (Black, Blue, Red, and Natural Aluminum)

Click Here To Buy!

Demonstration of the OEM mount vs Boomba Racing Aluminum mount.

Ford Maverick Boomba Racing Maverick Motor Mount Now Available! Ford Maverick Motor Mount

Ford Maverick Boomba Racing Maverick Motor Mount Now Available! Ford_Maverick_2.0L_Motor_Mount_Flyer
Sponsored

Sponsored

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If I were to get this then I'd want the Steeda tower brace and their adjustable camber bolts, hmmm

"insane amounts of wheel hop" is that even a thing?

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Happy to see new products come out for the platform!

Braderick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT, RAV4 Hybrid, KIA EV6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Buy one, y’all! Love boomba products.

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Buy one, y’all! Love boomba products.
I believe a pair is required! :ROFLMAO:

Seriously cool stuff. I hope these continue in popularity. I likely wont be doing any big performance stuff for some years. Probably just a tune and maybe a intake. But down the road if this stuff is still readily available I would love to do the full works, Exhaust, turbo mods, special plugs, injectors, tunes, intercoolers, motor mounts, turbo plumbing, added cooling, braces, all the things. Ideally our Tremor will one day sit 2-3" over stock, fit 32" tires, and have a 10 to 1 ratio on lb/hp. Call it a Super Tremor!

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Boomba Racing
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Maverick has a ton of potential and can be turned into a seriously quick little truck. The mount is going to help when launching the vehicle and keep the drivetrain stable.