Sponsored

Boomba Racing Ford Maverick Adjustable Blow Off Valve Adaptor Now Available!

Boomba Racing

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Boomba Racing
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Boomba Racing high performance adjustable blow off valve adapter mounts between the OEM bypass valve/solenoid, causing the unused charge air to vent to atmosphere (VTA) giving off the well known, but distinct sound all turbo owners know and love! The adapter bolts right in with the included longer bolts, no other modifications or tuning are required. Precision CNC machined out of high quality aircraft grade billet aluminum and available in 4 different colors

For adjustability this piece has nine threaded holes, we ship this piece with 3 of the holes open and we also include a 2mm allen key for removal. For fine tuning, remove and add screws as desired to reach the amount of venting or recirculation you are looking for which will adjust how loud or quite the venting is.

Installation is simple and all mounting hardware is included.
Click Here To Buy!

All colors are in stock and ready to ship!

Ford Maverick Boomba Racing Ford Maverick Adjustable Blow Off Valve Adaptor Now Available! Ecoboost 50-50 BOVA copy WEB

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Boomba Racing
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any downsides to the afr?
Nope the A/Fr's are not affected by BOV or BOV Adaptor on all US Spec Ecoboost engines. There are no check engine lights or anything like that.

respi133

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you for adding sound clips, it sounds great! Looks like the same video as the non-adjustable BOV, do you have any plans to produce sound clips with different adjustments to compare the sound levels?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Boomba Racing
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you for adding sound clips, it sounds great! Looks like the same video as the non-adjustable BOV, do you have any plans to produce sound clips with different adjustments to compare the sound levels?
That is something we have planned in the future, the adjustable adaptor sounds very similar except is it not as loud and the volume level can be adjusted based on how many side screws are in the product.

sitruunatee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I bought and installed THE NON ADJUSTABLE VERSION today and here’s my guide/review. Big thanks to Boomba for helping me initially understand what I was looking at and for following up to make sure the rest went okay.

I thought I was prepared but I was not. I have a huge amount of tools and sockets, but I was missing a Torx E5 socket. Without this, you are screwed.

Buy one from Amazon in advance. Home Depot, Lowes, and Harbor Freight did not have them. I had to beg a random mechanic shop to borrow theirs.

The next thing is I didn’t understand what I was looking at. The bolts coming off the bypass appear to be upside down. I spent half an hour trying to reach behind them and find the head, but there isn’t one. They aren’t upside down and have threading on them for… no apparent reason. The Torx E5 will fit on it. It looks like the end of the threaded bolt. The next thing is you need a 6 inch extension to be able to get at them. The first two are easy, but one is under some gear and you’ll want an extension especially when trying to wrench around that space.

Then once I had it unscrewed, as soon as I touched it a few things separated inside and were lost to the bay somewhere. One was a gasket. I’m not sure what the other was. Hopefully not important… Anyway, hold the base of the connection and keep it upright. At least the flow diverter didn’t fall out or I would still be outside cursing.

Take the flow diverter out of the assembly and put it in your blow off adapter first because it’s very hard to do with it still in place.

Value: Worth it? Yeah I guess so but it sure was annoying.

Total time: 6 1/2 hours including travel time.

Conclusion: I must fucking suck at quite simple tasks. But it sounds nice so oh well.

Sound:

The Ford bolt: https://imgur.io/a/31rooI3

ColoradoShooter

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma/Fusion
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you machine these yourself or subcontract? Country of origin?

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Boomba Racing
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you machine these yourself or subcontract? Country of origin?
Nothing is outsourced, everything we manufacture is designed and made by us right here under one roof.

Sponsored

bdaniel230

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT -Hot Chili Red - 4k Tow Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
NOt sure if the sound it makes is important but keeping the charge inlet from packing up is important to flow.

bdaniel230

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
boomba ought to toss in the dip stick handle for any of us that purchase the kits. Keep the customer perception high, and a sticker for the back window would be a good idea.

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Boomba Racing
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
boomba ought to toss in the dip stick handle for any of us that purchase the kits. Keep the customer perception high, and a sticker for the back window would be a good idea.
We absolutely include stickers inside the purchase orders and are always here to help answer any questions. All of the US spec Fords are MAP based tuned so running a full VTA BOV or BOV Adaptor will not cause any negative characteristics with the vehicle.

bdaniel230

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nothing but good to say so far about Boomba Racing. The parts were shipped and received immediately, I got them within a couple of days of ordering them. THEY discovered an issue with the throttle body that they sent me and contacted me before I had time to open the part and install it. To me this is a sign of EXCELLENT Customer service. Not only did they recognize a possible error in the shipment, but contacted me and sent me a shipping label to return the part. They informed me that the part I need is unavailable for a week and everything is good. I had enough warning to reschedule my time which I was going to spend working on the truck and now I can schedule a time to do the intake, throttle body, blow off valve, catch can and race tuning.

GREAT WORK BOOMBA! I hope these parts perform as I hope they will, mostly for off-road performance and increased efficiency which will hopefully increase mileage on a tank of gas.

OP
OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

2.0L EcoBoost
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Boomba Racing
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boombaracing.com
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nothing but good to say so far about Boomba Racing. The parts were shipped and received immediately, I got them within a couple of days of ordering them. THEY discovered an issue with the throttle body that they sent me and contacted me before I had time to open the part and install it. To me this is a sign of EXCELLENT Customer service. Not only did they recognize a possible error in the shipment, but contacted me and sent me a shipping label to return the part. They informed me that the part I need is unavailable for a week and everything is good. I had enough warning to reschedule my time which I was going to spend working on the truck and now I can schedule a time to do the intake, throttle body, blow off valve, catch can and race tuning.

GREAT WORK BOOMBA! I hope these parts perform as I hope they will, mostly for off-road performance and increased efficiency which will hopefully increase mileage on a tank of gas.
Thank you for the feedback and your continued support. We definitely will get this resolved and you will be getting the correct part shipped out asap.
Sponsored