Sponsored

? Best online Ford parts dealer for ordering parts?

OneHappyTremor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tremor Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
On Friday Sept 15, 2023 I placed an order from https://www.fordpartsdistributor.com/ for the Lincoln Nautilus engine cover and mtg studs. Later that same day they emailed me that the parts were “shipped” (likely boxed and FedEx labeled - still…that’s quick). Tracking shows estimated delivery will be this coming Tuesday.

Ford Maverick ? Best online Ford parts dealer for ordering parts? 3A039734-65A5-476D-821B-4DBCBF6940B4

In addition to the quick order processing, I wanted to point out that not only was their shipping cost $4-$13 cheaper than several other online Ford parts suppliers, but unlike those same suppliers, this one charged me sales tax ONLY on the parts total where the others I checked taxed the shipping cost as well!

Now, I Googled that and read that some states will tax on shipping or a portion of that cost, but it depends on certain factors that I won’t repeat here (I’d have to reGoogle it…).

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that this supplier also appears to indicate remaining quantity of the particular part that you are viewing, rather than the typical and vague “dependent on availability” message that other sites show.

I’ll update when these items are delivered, but wanted to provide this initial information so that others here can at least compare prices, shipping and tax from this online supplier to other suppliers that have been mentioned and sourced in other threads on this forum.

Happy Mavericking 🤓!
Sponsored

Last edited:

A.Bursell

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Interested to see how this turns out. I Google'd the address and it comes back to Hiller Ford in Milwaukee. Going through their site, they offer a $20 discount on parts, but the parts are significantly more expensive - so the site you linked is cheaper. BUT, their site also shows out of stock for the cover and the ball stud, while the other site does not.

Also, I believe you may have forgotten to order the nut for the top of the long stud. W520201-S450B

OP
OP
OneHappyTremor

OneHappyTremor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tremor Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I believe you’re correct, that initially I may have shopped Hiller but it “became” the name I noted when the order processed. Thanks for pointing that out👍.

And no, I intentionally did not order that $4+ nut because I have some leftover fasteners from my former ‘89 Mustang that might fit, or I’ll just hit up the local hardware store for a $1- nut.

And yes some of their prices may be a bit higher (or lower) than other sites - which I had shopped before I purchased from this one, but when I compared the totals with their higher shipping and tax on their shipping, it ended up less overall.

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks. Very useful information . . .

to feed my Maverick addiction and drain my wallet!!! Thanks a bunch! o_O

Just kidding.

OP
OP
OneHappyTremor

OneHappyTremor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tremor Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks. Very useful information . . .

to feed my Maverick addiction and drain my wallet!!! Thanks a bunch! o_O

Just kidding.
Well I really wanted the NLA Ford cover, but don’t feel like calling up a bunch of Ford dismantlers across the country, and I don’t want it bad enough to pay this much…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/295563454201

😳😳😳

Sponsored

OP
OP
OneHappyTremor

OneHappyTremor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tremor Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is exactly what I’m describing - slightly lower part prices from other sites, but then shipping is not only higher but included in computing the sales tax!

Ford Maverick ? Best online Ford parts dealer for ordering parts? 01FEFC96-568A-4F1D-B1BC-50EE331EF5CC

Ford Maverick ? Best online Ford parts dealer for ordering parts? 42B2728A-F080-470F-9E04-03828829BE93

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Shipping will be largely driven by distance. "GetOEMparts' in is Rhode Island and shipping ~3000 miles to you... "FordpartsDistributor' is in Wisconsin and is closer to California.

(One of) the best to deal with is 'TheOEMparts.com) which is Chapman Ford in PA.... Great prices and superior service. They accept Ford Points.

It also appears that additional ~$1.50 in sales tax really moves your needle..... ;)

Last edited:

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well I really wanted the NLA Ford cover, but don’t feel like calling up a bunch of Ford dismantlers across the country, and I don’t want it bad enough to pay this much…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/295563454201

😳😳😳
I think you misunderstood my post and I apologize for not being more clear. Tough to read emotions from text.
I hope you realize I was joking. Always great to hear from other members about where to get good deals on Maverick parts and accessories. I was merely commenting on my own obsession with my Maverick. I love being able to personalize my Maverick, but don't want to overdo it both for the sake of $$ and aesthetics.

OP
OP
OneHappyTremor

OneHappyTremor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tremor Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Shipping will be largely driven by distance. "GetOEMparts' in is Rhode Island and shipping ~3000 miles to you... "FordpartsDistributor' is in Wisconsin and is closer to California.

(One of) the best to deal with is 'TheOEMparts.com) which is Chapman Ford in PA.... Great prices and superior service.

It also appears that additional ~$1.50 in sales tax really moves your needle..... ;)

Hey, that’s a whole $1.50 that I can put towards another unnecessary Maverick part, right😄?

I think you misunderstood my post and I apologize for not being more clear. Tough to read emotions from text.
I hope you realize I was joking. Always great to hear from other members about where to get good deals on Maverick parts and accessories. I was merely commenting on my own obsession with my Maverick. I love being able to personalize my Maverick, but don't want to overdo it both for the sake of $$ and aesthetics.
No no no, not at all - I got the humor…and I like funny, dry humor and sarcasm on a regular basis, whenever and wherever possible! It helps to keep you sane 🤪 and balance out daily life! Keep it coming!

OP
OP
OneHappyTremor

OneHappyTremor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tremor Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered parts conclusion:

So there was a 1-day FedEx “operational delay”-Damaged, and the parts package was delivered the following day…
Ford Maverick ? Best online Ford parts dealer for ordering parts? 9C7456D9-3249-4989-92EA-DB5932021694

Ford Maverick ? Best online Ford parts dealer for ordering parts? A3C70096-2428-46EC-9C76-6F930570E531

The two studs were inside that bubble envelope taped to the large EMPTY plastic bag, but the engine cover was missing, not even a partial piece of it!

I immediately emailed the parts supplier, and they promptly replied, acknowledged the FedEx delay due to damage, and overnighted another cover which fortunately they had in stock. And this time they added bubble wrap around the plastic bag for a bit more protection.
Ford Maverick ? Best online Ford parts dealer for ordering parts? 459B2FE9-6118-4965-A343-A1C70790EDA9

👍😁.
Sponsored