First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are there any ford dealers on here extending a forum discount on oem parts? Looking for a piece of interior trim…
Sponsored

Mark Rash

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2015 Nissan Rogue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had a good experience and price with Ford Part Depot online (associated with a dealership in Utah). I got the Ford hard trifold tonneau cover from them for barely over $938.63 + shipping, which is cheaper than Ford Accessories even with the current discount code they're running over there. Even with shipping it was barely over $1000 all the way here to East TN.

That said, if you Google a part number, you're likely to find a few dealerships who have online portals offering OEM parts at a discounted rate. Your experience, taxes, and shipping costs may vary.

OP
OP
Brian_J

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had a good experience and price with Ford Part Depot online (associated with a dealership in Utah). I got the Ford hard trifold tonneau cover from them for barely over $938.63 + shipping, which is cheaper than Ford Accessories even with the current discount code they're running over there. Even with shipping it was barely over $1000 all the way here to East TN.

That said, if you Google a part number, you're likely to find a few dealerships who have online portals offering OEM parts at a discounted rate. Your experience, taxes, and shipping costs may vary.
Anyway to look up oem p/n yet?

edit: I’m looking for the inside piece of the dash cubby next to the screen.

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Anyway to look up oem p/n yet?

edit: I’m looking for the inside piece of the dash cubby next to the screen.
Sorry buddy I misread the part you were needing. The link I included will not help ya
Sponsored