Sponsored

Bedliner oops -- sprayed over outlet covers. How to fix?

Dearley

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I need some help. I recently had my 2022 Maverick bedliner sprayed into the bed. When the company did this they sprayed over the outlet covers rendering them inoperative. What's the best way to safely remove the covers so I can use them?
Sponsored

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Try cutting along the edge with a new Exacto knife blade. Then drive to the shop and ask them that in the future they need to get their heads out of their butts. Prolly not a good idea to ask them to fix it as they most likely will screw it up again.

Sage

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sagebrush
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think the utility knife will work great also.

I definitely would ask for a refund of some amount for the unprofessional job. That is terrible.

TomD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Trailsport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Try cutting along the edge with a new Exacto knife blade. Then drive to the shop and ask them that in the future they need to get their heads out of their butts. Prolly not a good idea to ask them to fix it as they most likely will screw it up again.
I need some help. I recently had my 2022 Maverick bedliner sprayed into the bed. When the company did this they sprayed over the outlet covers rendering them inoperative. What's the best way to safely remove the covers so I can use them?
It could have been worse. The bed spray guys at the factory were drilling through the beds into the gas tanks to install the D rings on the bed floor. This resulted in a recall.
Sponsored