Bullet Liner sprayed - closeup photos

srender517

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Passport
Here are some pics of my liner that was done a few days ago. I love the quality and I think it turned out great. The price was $475 and it was done in 4 hours.

Ford Maverick Bullet Liner sprayed - closeup photos IMG-0392

Ford Maverick Bullet Liner sprayed - closeup photos IMG-0393

Ford Maverick Bullet Liner sprayed - closeup photos IMG-0394

Ford Maverick Bullet Liner sprayed - closeup photos IMG-0395

Ford Maverick Bullet Liner sprayed - closeup photos IMG-0390
Sponsored

day004

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That looks fantastic. Can you show the divider channels?

HPR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here are some pics of my liner that was done a few days ago. I love the quality and I think it turned out great. The price was $475 and it was done in 4 hours.

IMG-0392.jpg

IMG-0393.jpg

IMG-0394.jpg

IMG-0395.jpg

IMG-0390.jpg
Maybe check between the bottom of your taillights and the body, mine had a little overspray.

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It really does looks excellent. I'd say you made a good choice!

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks great! Of course, there are no dealers anywhere near me. :cry:

PortlandME

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here are some more pics.
Thanks for sharing! I plan on getting a Bullet liner too. Question - did they remove all of the bed accessories (hooks, cubby door, etc.) or tape them off? Do they spray over the additional factory bolt down points that you may want to use in the future?

I'm getting an XL and plan on installing the XLT/Lariat cubby in the future. I guess I'll need to make sure they don't spray over the access panel?

OP
OP
srender517

srender517

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Passport
Thanks for sharing! I plan on getting a Bullet liner too. Question - did they remove all of the bed accessories (hooks, cubby door, etc.) or tape them off? Do they spray over the additional factory bolt down points that you may want to use in the future?

I'm getting an XL and plan on installing the XLT/Lariat cubby in the future. I guess I'll need to make sure they don't spray over the access panel?
My Bullet liner installer removed all bed accessories and factory anchor points before spraying. I even offered to remove them the night before and they said it would be taken care of.

OldSoulNewMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks great! This is what I plan on using. Closest dealers are out of state for me, but still worth it imho. Line-x quoted me 50% more than Bullet.
Question..... is it done in one day? If I get a morning appointment scheduled, is it finished and ready to drive home at the close of business, or will I need to plan on making a trip back to pick up the following day? It'll be a 2-hour drive for me, and I'd rather make as few of trips as possible.

Sponsored

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
Awesome! Thx for the pics.

OP
OP
srender517

srender517

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Passport
Looks great! This is what I plan on using. Closest dealers are out of state for me, but still worth it imho. Line-x quoted me 50% more than Bullet.
Question..... is it done in one day? If I get a morning appointment scheduled, is it finished and ready to drive home at the close of business, or will I need to plan on making a trip back to pick up the following day? It'll be a 2-hour drive for me, and I'd rather make as few of trips as possible.
Mine was done in 4-5 hours and I picked it up that day. He said it tries almost immediately after spraying and told me I could start using it that day.

Ron Neal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Very nice. I will go to LineX since they are close and have done my last 3 trucks with great results.
Only downside is more money to get it done this year.

PortlandME

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Bullet liner installer removed all bed accessories and factory anchor points before spraying. I even offered to remove them the night before and they said it would be taken care of.
Thanks for the quick reply! Maybe a stupid question, but with the anchor points / bolts removed, don't the holes fill up with liner material? Do they put temporary bolts in there while spraying?

OP
OP
srender517

srender517

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Passport
Thanks for the quick reply! Maybe a stupid question, but with the anchor points / bolts removed, don't the holes fill up with liner material? Do they put temporary bolts in there while spraying?
I asked the same question and he said the spray will not fill up or plug bolt or drain holes.
Sponsored