First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 22, Lariat fx4, 4k tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've seen several videos and pictures of the underseat storage but haven't seen anyone pull out a tape measure to get depth or even rough width and length of the space.
Anyone see this information somewhere?
Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
I've seen several videos and pictures of the underseat storage but haven't seen anyone pull out a tape measure to get depth or even rough width and length of the space.
Anyone see this information somewhere?
Before or on Sept 25 the QR code will give dimensions snd 3D printer plans

OP
OP

Jasperw229

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I thought that was just for the FIT clip, but I guess since they expect people to create dividers it will need to include full dimensions of that space as well.
Thanks

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
I thought that was just for the FIT clip, but I guess since they expect people to create dividers it will need to include full dimensions of that space as well.
Thanks
They specifically mentioned the 3D printable FIT clip, and said but a number of other things as well ( they just did not name them) so I am hopeful. Personally, mine will get hit with insulation and medical supplies because I am at the point where when I go out, I have to wear a minimum of class 3 NCBR improved gear. With primary immune failure I am not a danger to anyone, but everyone is a danger to me. (So extra Tyvek suit, tape, p100 filter spare, hepa air blower/cleaner/cooler, solucortef, D5W, hypodermaclysis pack, IM and subQ needles, epipen, plus the regular things in my get home bag.) I need the space.

OP
OP

Jasperw229

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That sounds like a huge ordeal. As a vaccinated person, currently wearing a mask in public, I hope my efforts help you as well.

Mav

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick
would love for someone to make a subwoofer box replacement for the under seat storage unit. It would have to be a complete replacement. Take your pick of carpet or bed liner after that. Should be enough room for 2 10” subs with ports facing the back of both front seats
Sponsored