Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello,
My 2024 Hybrid XLT Maverick has shipped 🥰.
I would like to purchase a bench backseat cover prior to it arriving but want to ensure it will fit.
Does anyone know the dimensions of the bench backseat?

Thank you in advance.
Sponsored

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I used to have it written down. I do know that it was within an inch (ever so slightly narrower) of the backseat (seat bench portion) of my wife's 09 CRV EX. The back portion of the seat was exactly the same. I might have recorded these values in a post somewhere...

IronDan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 HPR Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This 4Knines cover fits perfect and is the best quality I could find. Can get with or without the hammock. Same as the one offered on the Ford website but nearly half the price and has 3 extra color options along with the charcoal from Ford. Next time I'm at my truck I'll take some pictures for you. You'll want the "Regular" size. If you don't care about the split function that allows you to access the center armrest/cup holders you can save a few bucks with this one.

Last edited:

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This 4Knines cover fits perfect and is the best quality I could find. Can get with or without the hammock. Same as the one offered on the Ford website but nearly half the price and has 3 extra color options along with the charcoal from Ford. Next time I'm at my truck I'll take some pictures for you. You'll want the "Regular" size. If you don't care about the split function so you can access the center armrest/cup holders you can save a few bucks with this one.
I have the 4knines cover as well. The fit is perfect and it is very heavy duty. Well worth it!
Sponsored