First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello all. Does anyone know how to decipher part numbers? I am looking to replace the B pillar bottom trim piece, drivers side. I outlined the part in the picture in the red square. Thanks for any help. The local Ford Dealership is not fixing what they damaged. They've had my Maverick for a total of 7 1/2 weeks.

Ford Maverick B Pillar Trim Panel? B Pliiar Trim
Sponsored

AF Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

Hello all. Does anyone know how to decipher part numbers? I am looking to replace the B pillar bottom trim piece, drivers side. I outlined the part in the picture in the red square. Thanks for any help. The local Ford Dealership is not fixing what they damaged. They've had my Maverick for a total of 7 1/2 weeks.

B Pliiar Trim.jpg
Green Pentagon = 24346 ..... Click "Related Parts" to realize it's a "set" ..not sure if you get get the individual piece ...but despite the dealer not wanting to fix ... can't the parts department tell you the part number and if it's a set only or can you get specific part?

Ford Maverick B Pillar Trim Panel? 1711687869432-fh

Ignore "HC1" .... the Green Pentagon is all parts related to the piece in question: "Inner/Lower 'B' Pillar Trim"

Ranch

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Marverick FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Green Pentagon = 24346 ..... Click "Related Parts" to realize it's a "set" ..not sure if you get get the individual piece ...but despite the dealer not wanting to fix ... can't the parts department tell you the part number and if it's a set only or can you get specific part?

1711687869432-fh.png

Ignore "HC1" .... the Green Pentagon is all parts related to the piece in question: "Inner/Lower 'B' Pillar Trim"
What it means is you get the hardware clips when you order the trim piece.

OP
OP
MavDan

MavDan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

1711687869432-fh.png

Thank you very much. I have a meeting set up with someone from Mgmt. next week. My intention was to go to the parts dept and get an order set up with all the parts they missed when working on my truck and handing it to the Mgmt. I was trying to figure out the exact parts but was having trouble getting any Ford parts site to break it down to individual parts. Thanks again for your insight. Much appreciated!

Sponsored

OP
OP
MavDan

MavDan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just for reference, I took my truck in for recalls and deep sleep issue. When I went to pick it up, about half the interior pieces were mauled from flat head screwdrivers, my drivers side door panel, the headliner was wrecked with grease handprints, my seatbelts wouldn't retract, they destroyed one of my door seals, they broke the clips that hold the visors, and on and on. They replaced the top of the dash and said they replaced all trim panels except one part that is back ordered. So after 7 1/2 weeks I went back to get my truck until the part came in. It didn't take long to realize they had not done any other trim piece repairs that were promised to be swapped out. Bonus: They scratched my paint in 2 places as well as new scratches on the replaced dash. Just an absolute CLUSTER F.

Oscarcat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat, Lexus NX 300 Chrysler PT Cruiser 5 spd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just for reference, I took my truck in for recalls and deep sleep issue. When I went to pick it up, about half the interior pieces were mauled from flat head screwdrivers, my drivers side door panel, the headliner was wrecked with grease handprints, my seatbelts wouldn't retract, they destroyed one of my door seals, they broke the clips that hold the visors, and on and on. They replaced the top of the dash and said they replaced all trim panels except one part that is back ordered. So after 7 1/2 weeks I went back to get my truck until the part came in. It didn't take long to realize they had not done any other trim piece repairs that were promised to be swapped out. Bonus: They scratched my paint in 2 places as well as new scratches on the replaced dash. Just an absolute CLUSTER F.
Sad story but confirms what I have experienced which is keep it away from the dealer if you can. My Mav is my first Ford ever and my dealer experience has been terrible, [but not as bad as yours.] If I could, I would take it to Long McArthur but Kansas is a long ways... :)

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I assume you're in the Seattle area given the picture? Or not? What dealer?

OP
OP
MavDan

MavDan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I assume you're in the Seattle area given the picture? Or not? What dealer?
I'm from Seattle, but live in Portland for work. My truck is in Northern California at my parents house. I will definitely say the dealership when everything is completed.

Reactions: bgn
OP
OP
MavDan

MavDan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sad story but confirms what I have experienced which is keep it away from the dealer if you can. My Mav is my first Ford ever and my dealer experience has been terrible, [but not as bad as yours.] If I could, I would take it to Long McArthur but Kansas is a long ways... :)
I did purchase some China markers to fill in the scratches in the interior, but I am waiting to see the final result to fix their remaining F ups.

China Marker from Amazon.
Sponsored