First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Buick Encore + ordered Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I recently installed the Muslogy dash tray and the audio trim panel purchased on EBay. Both pieces are black and complimented the interior looks and added functionality. The audio trim panel finish really looks like a OEM piece. The Muslogy dash tray really rattled as it simply lays in the existing tray area. I applied several small dabs of pliable mounting putty to the bottom of the new tray. Fortunately the putty helped keep the tray in place on the dashboard and quieted the rattling! I am happy with the combination. I agree that the price of the audio trim panel was high but the results completely justified the expense !

Ford Maverick Audio black trim panel with Muslogy dash tray combination installed 610DC520-C75A-4C65-954F-8F3DFF1682FA
Sponsored

Barksdale123

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I recently installed the Muslogy dash tray and the audio trim panel purchased on EBay. Both pieces are black and complimented the interior looks and added functionality. The audio trim panel finish really looks like a OEM piece. The Muslogy dash tray really rattled as it simply lays in the existing tray area. I applied several small dabs of pliable mounting putty to the bottom of the new tray. Fortunately the putty helped keep the tray in place on the dashboard and quieted the rattling! I am happy with the combination. I agree that the price of the audio trim panel was high but the results completely justified the expense !

610DC520-C75A-4C65-954F-8F3DFF1682FA.jpeg
Nice. Now I have to go and see what mine looks like

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2018 Subaru Forester, 1966 MGB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

We added both these pieces as well. Haven't had the rattle with the dash tray, but another more-useful cubby now.

And as you say, ties that whole center component together very nicely.