First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, 15 Ram 2500, HHR, 23 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don’t really care about the private offer. I’m just sour about the $3500 increase
Sponsored

Craig Joyner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If my 23 xlt hybrid isn't built will I keep.my place in line for 24? And is that a ford decision or a dealer decision?

OP
OP
OleFordGuy

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If my 23 xlt hybrid isn't built will I keep.my place in line for 24? And is that a ford decision or a dealer decision?
According to Fords official statement at beginning of MY23 there would be no auto roll overs or price protection. It’s up to you and dealer to enter a whole new order from scratch, just like you never ordered one, a whole new line from scratch for MY24

dusty1787

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick EB Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I agree with olefordguy's post as well before me. It sounds like there is nothing (currently) dealing with rollovers or price protection like this past ordering bank fiasco. In which I would contact your dealership and discuss with them what they will be doing if they would like your business again to reorder a 2024MY Maverick.

It sounds like the majority of dealerships should be honoring those who ordered and never got built by placing them as a higher priority code number for the 2024MY versus all of the new orders. Meaning the higher priority status should realistically be scheduled before the brand new orders placed at your dealership. (not including the other orders at your dealership that did not get built, or any constraint items that may hold your order back still....ie splash guards, etc).

But then there still is the dealership allocation issue as well. Even if you are a higher priority at your dealership, lets say you are one of 10 others who didnt get built at your dealership. And your dealership gets 5 a month.... assuming those other 9 all do not have any constraint issues along with your order...you could still end up being the 10th picked...or another 2 month wait. But this is all hypotheticals.

Main point is contact your dealer and see what their plans are. Best case is if you reorder with them, they will place you higher than all the other walk ins that order for the first time this order bank period.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
According to Fords official statement at beginning of MY23 there would be no auto roll overs or price protection. It’s up to you and dealer to enter a whole new order from scratch, just like you never ordered one, a whole new line from scratch for MY24
Of course, as they have done many times, Ford may change their mind.

All good dealers should put their undelivered 23 order customers at a higher priority (lower number) than any of their new 24 orders. But this only puts you at the front of the dealer's line, not Ford's manufacturing line.

Sponsored

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I think "jsus" response in post #9 is spot on correct on the price increase
Gotta trust someone who's name is one letter from Jesus.

😇👼😇👼
Sponsored