1. Hood protector
2. Cab spoiler
3. Tailgate spoiler
4. AirDesign fender flares
5. Thimble Antenna
6. Splash Guards
7. Door Sill Plates
8. Tailgate Letters
9. Tailgate Assist (will be replacing the tiedown with a square D-link tiedown)

I have everything already except the rear splash guards. Other than the above, it will get window tint, PPF, and then it will be ready to ride.

I was surprised to find the tailgate spoiler didn't have the polyurethane adhesive the cab spoiler and the fender flares did, but with as much as I have, I may use some to give it some extra bonding.

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks good. I also added the hood deflector and the cab spoiler

20211126_124049.jpg

20211126_124035.jpg

What brand is your hood protector? I really like the fact its smaller than most.....I dont want a wide one.

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Some of those I am doing to mine:
1. Hood protector
2. Cab spoiler
3. Tailgate spoiler
4. AirDesign fender flares
5. Thimble Antenna
6. Splash Guards
7. Door Sill Plates
8. Tailgate Letters
9. Tailgate Assist (will be replacing the tiedown with a square D-link tiedown)

I have everything already except the rear splash guards. Other than the above, it will get window tint, PPF, and then it will be ready to ride.

I was surprised to find the tailgate spoiler didn't have the polyurethane adhesive the cab spoiler and the fender flares did, but with as much as I have, I may use some to give it some extra bonding.

Please describe or show photo of "thimble antenna"........not familiar with that.

Sponsored

BlueSnake77

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Odd that the door moldings are at the bottom where I don't think they are effective.
Many cars used to come with door molding back in the day. Still got door dings. Unfortunately, the problem is that doors aren't straight edged, especially the rear doors that have a curve to go over the rear wheel cut out. Even if the molding was in the center, a good chance the rear door of the car next to you could hit, especially in a larger vehicle like a big pick up or SUV where the door is even higher. Molding might block some doors, but probably 90% could still hit you. I've kept door dings off my 2018 Escape (knock on wood) by parking far out in the parking lots and being careful who I park next to. Not a single door ding yet.

Ford Maverick Area 51 Maverick w/ Ford Accessory Door Moldings, Hood Protector, Window Deflectors doorhit

Ford Maverick Area 51 Maverick w/ Ford Accessory Door Moldings, Hood Protector, Window Deflectors doorhit2

Sjbuck2021

Banned
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Frontier /2018 Acura RDX
What brand is the hood deflector? I prefer its smaller size.
3 m tape to hold it on? I prefer bolt on. This thing will come flying off someday...guaranteed.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone able to professionally paint the hood deflector? I want it to match the truck.

Sponsored

Orb1T

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick,Porsche 986,997.1,S4,Tesla
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A+ on window deflector install! As previously asked, does the hood protector cause any hood shake?​
Yep mine shakes the hood will add rubber pieces towards the top to see if it helps. I tried adjusting the 4 round grommets same deal. I have the textured hood deflector

Hizzy8122

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yep mine shakes the hood will add rubber pieces towards the top to see if it helps. I tried adjusting the 4 round grommets same deal. I have the textured hood deflector
Cool man. Please let me know if your fixes work and please document with photos!

Orb1T

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick,Porsche 986,997.1,S4,Tesla
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cool man. Please let me know if your fixes work and please document with photos!
Im 100% it’s the hood deflector. I saw post people having issue with the hood and I said I don’t have that issue then a week later I got my my hood deflector and I installed it right away took a 200 miles trip and I had to stop a few times to adjust the grommet no luck. It happens at 65/85mph it’s very noticeable and scary hoping it doesnt fly out. on the way home I tape the hood for the meantime.

H pierce

First Name
Harvey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 sporttrac-1999 Ranger-1963 Fairlane
Engine
Undecided
I ordered a lariat on 11-3-2021 no info from ford or dealer.it is a hybrid with luxury pac

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone able to professionally paint the hood deflector? I want it to match the truck.
Then you can get paint chips in your paint chip protector.
Sponsored