Sponsored

Are we in the “doldrums” currently waiting for Maverick production to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I still have my order, but I do not expect delivery any time soon. Once I made peace with that I was much better. Now I just laugh at the hilarious delays. Ford will let me extend my Ranger lease in perpetuity, so I'll be fine.
Yeah, I replaced my Bronco order with the Maverick order as I was looking at 2023 before I got the Bronco. Unfortunately I couldn't wait that long, but I'm quite happy I'll be able to get a hybrid truck much sooner than that.
Sponsored

Scooter66

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-150 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Scheduling Notes
  • On Thursday, July 15, Bronco, Bronco Sport, Edge, Escape, Explorer, Mach-E, Mustang, Transit, Transit Connect Wagon and Transit Connect Van will not be selected for scheduling.
  • 22MY Super Duty XLT Tremor PackageThe Tremor Package (17Y) is no longer available for 22MY on XLT Super Duty and orders will show a compatibility status. The Tremor Pkg (17Y) will still be available on Lariat, King Ranch, and Platinum models for the 22MY.
  • 22MY Super Duty with Adaptive Steering - Until further notice, we will not be scheduling the following 22MY Super Duty configurations:
  • Lariat With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Lariat Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
  • Platinum With Adaptive Steering (60A) (including Platinum Tremor equipped with Adaptive Steering)
  • Limited
  • 2022MY Maverick – Please note that a mid-month regional control has been added for the Spray-In Bedliner for the new wholesale. Also, Spray-In Bedliner (96G) will only be eligible to schedule with XLT Luxury Package (54L) or Lariat/First Edition (54P) for startup scheduling.
  • All OTD Vehicle Line Scheduling - Due to constraints and production changes, it may take several weeks to schedule the OTD Fitness orders.
Balance Out Information
  • 21MY Transit Retail Balance Out - 21MY Retail units will no longer be accepted for Transit. Verified retail orders will be scheduled based on order receipt date until 21MY balance out.
  • 21MY Bronco Job #1 Balance Out - 21MY Job#1 orders will be converted to Job#2 orders this week. Spec changes and cancellations will be shut off on Tuesday, July 13.
  • F150 Diesel Engine Early Balance Out – The final order due date for F150 orders with the 3.0L Power Stroke Diesel engine (991) is Thursday, July 15. Spec changes and cancellations will be shut off on Thursday, July 15.
  • 21MY F-150 Early Balance Out Paint – Final orders with Kodiak brown (J1) paint were due on Thursday, July 8 (this is a Dearborn Truck Plant only paint). Spec changes and cancellations were shut off on Thursday, July 8.

OP
OP
Shecster

Shecster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A Ford - 1971 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you think you are in the doldrums, go over to the Bronco6G forum. I'll get my Maverick before I get my Bronco.
Thank you for bringing that up as the Bronco site brought me here to Maverick land. I saw that change rapidly after all the MIC and other delays pop up.....
I still watch both sites.

I hope Ford will get both lines squared away and put a smile on people’s faces once more ✔🇺🇸

zackmd1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang 429BB / 2019 Tesla Model 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Vroom, Carvana, Carmax quotes have dropped $800-$1000 in value in the last two weeks 😟
Mine did the same but then recovered. I figure $1500 fluctuation is probably to be expected…. When I see it drop $2-3k is when I might start to panic….

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm still in the "looking forward to getting scheduled so I can then guesstimate when to sell my current vehicle" mode (while hoping the used car market stays hot until then)....
Same boat. Is it a yacht? Same yacht.

OP
OP
Shecster

Shecster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A Ford - 1971 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I am hopeful and confident with what folks have responded with so far. Many patiently waiting, and looking forward to production and delivery of the wide variety in styles and options on the Mavericks ordered so far.
Others like me, are itching to get a real look at the truck, hear it run, check out the quality and the overall feel of the rig maybe before ordering. I like that many have shared so many video views, photo spotting and real world walk arounds with an actual MAVERICK. Many thanks to all as we wait and see what shakes just before scheduled production begins hopefully in August.

Hang in there and keep on sharing as we learn together.
Be well ✔🇺🇸
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.