Sponsored

Are we in the “doldrums” currently waiting for Maverick production to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shecster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A Ford - 1971 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I sense either a quiet anticipation for production to start or - the initial enthusiasm is waning. What say you ? 🤔
Sponsored

C J Cox

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don’t believe I’m the only one without much to say until the first “scheduled for production” post. Hopefully we’ll have one soon.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
C. None of the above

Sponsored

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm still in the "looking forward to getting scheduled so I can then guesstimate when to sell my current vehicle" mode (while hoping the used car market stays hot until then)....

JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There's just no new material! I don't know where to direct my attention to. It's playing with my head whether to change my order to a different trim, add/remove accesorries, base ranger, etc..

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm still in the "looking forward to getting scheduled so I can then guesstimate when to sell my current vehicle" mode (while hoping the used car market stays hot until then)....
My Vroom, Carvana, Carmax quotes have dropped $800-$1000 in value in the last two weeks 😟

kingranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ford.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think you'll see some renewed excitement when dealers start to get mannequins in for people to get their hands on. Not many people have a real-world sense for the actual size of the Mav. I wonder if there will be one at Chicago Auto Show :unsure:

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wish they would hold nationwide test drive clinics like they did when they re-introduced the Rangers. It would settle so many questions we all have and probably generate as ton of on-line enthusiasm pre-delivery to dealer showrooms. Seems like easy free advertising and grass roots buzz building at the same time which cast a wider net of potential buyers and early adopters.

Sponsored

PapaNer

First Name
Ner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Veloster 2.0 Premium
I'm pretty stoked still. My morning routine at work is bouncing between the reddit sub for the Maverick and this forum for whatever news came up overnight.

I don't talk a ton about it because I don't want to live in an endless annoying speculation haha.

Basically waiting on scheduling so I can see about selling my car before needing to trade it in - so that's what I'm most eager to see.

atonge40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
If you think you are in the doldrums, go over to the Bronco6G forum. I'll get my Maverick before I get my Bronco.

dldsm7

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think you'll see some renewed excitement when dealers start to get mannequins in for people to get their hands on. Not many people have a real-world sense for the actual size of the Mav. I wonder if there will be one at Chicago Auto Show :unsure:
it will be there!

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you think you are in the doldrums, go over to the Bronco6G forum. I'll get my Maverick before I get my Bronco.
Amen to that. Since I recently canceled my Bronco order I haven't been over there much, but it was definitely an experience.

atonge40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Amen to that. Since I recently canceled my Bronco order I haven't been over there much, but it was definitely an experience.
I still have my order, but I do not expect delivery any time soon. Once I made peace with that I was much better. Now I just laugh at the hilarious delays. Ford will let me extend my Ranger lease in perpetuity, so I'll be fine.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.