SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, before I finally got it settled I was talking with a co-worker that these laws requiromg dealerships in some states need to be shot down and make direct ordering more available but hey it ended up fine.
I can’t say I disagree. A lot of us went through similar experiences. If you’re a new car buyer or this is your first Ford (many folks are) with the Maverick, this isn’t the best taste to leave in someone’s mouth. Not sure what happened with this launch.
Sponsored

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My closest dealer told me I was wrong that people online were confirming their build orders with Ford.
🤣 How were so many people with DORA’s wrong? That’s funny. If you don’t know, just tell me you don’t know and you’re willing to find out. I’m good with that. Much better than making something up.

NHB_ZOEY

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry XSE V6
I went with a very small dealer out here in East Texas, about 20 miles from where I live. I don't know where in Texas you are located but it might be worth a drive to Winnsboro. The dealer is Texas Country Ford. I ordered a pretty well loaded Lariat - after I told them how the system works. Got it for about $1000 under list price, not great but not bad either considering no deposit and fees were very reasonable. Beauty of the thing is the whole deal was by email. I won't see the dealership or salesman until the truck arrives. Tell Cody or Marcos that Marty sent you and see if you can deal with them. As long as the dealer is informed as to the process for reserving and ordering the Maverick, I don't think it makes much difference if you go with small, local dealers or the mega dealers located in Metro areas.
Nice! I got the MSRP price but a very good offer for my Camry considering I just bought it last year, plus I’m saving almost $2,000 in tax savings from the trade in. So all in all not too bad.
I got the fully loaded Lariat 2.0 as well, I didn’t really get an answer on what the difference between the heavy duty engine cooling/radiator from FX4 VS the “upgraded” engine cooling & higher capacity radiator from the 4K package. I got both packages I just hope I get the best performance one.
Sponsored