2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
https://www.wild-top.com/

They don't make it for the mav yet, but with enough pressure they might. Could be a sweet option for people wanting a rig for a RTT for a decent price.
Sponsored

Maverick Grabber

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chrysler 200, 2022 Maverick XLT Red
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

They don't make it for the mav yet, but with enough pressure they might. Could be a sweet option for people wanting a rig for a RTT for a decent price.
I like how their site shows a ranger but only make them for the F series truck's

tom_tucker

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like how their site shows a ranger but only make them for the F series truck's
Check again. Ranger is there. Overlanding is definitely a west coast thing. Scenery changes every 15 min. Here in the east, you drive everywhere and it all looks like woods or fields.

Maverick Grabber

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chrysler 200, 2022 Maverick XLT Red
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Check again. Ranger is there. Overlanding is definitely a west coast thing. Scenery changes every 15 min. Here in the east, you drive everywhere and it all looks like woods or fields.
Your right, it was there this time but in a different color text, The Appalachian and Piedmont should offer a lot of adventures. Here in Southern Indiana and Kentucky there is some great views, I did love living in Western Washington

Blinky

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fiesta ST, 1991 Toyota Dyna
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't like the one-size-fits-none fixed angle on the uprights, it looks especially awful on the Gladiator and Tacoma.
For $1800-2200 I'd like something that matches the cab angle and doesn't look like it was cobbled together from old bed frames.

Sponsored

BoskoPColtrane

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bosko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Since they start out at $1250 for a Ranger, that’s a good indicator of where they will start for Maverick.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yeah but they dont have the rivers. Well they have like one or 2 in the whole west. Rivers are where I and humans for about 100,000 years prefer to do their camping.
Sponsored