Sponsored

Anyone seeing recent private offers for the Maverick?

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
Just wondering if anyone is seeing any private offers recently show up that are applicable to the Ford Maverick?IIRC some offers were out there a few months ago maybe in the amount of $750 or so that people were getting they could apply to their Maverick. Anyone seeing anything like this? I'm not talking about the private offer for rollover orders.

Also where does one go to see if they might have a private offer from Ford? Does it show up logging into their Ford account somwhere?
Sponsored

Joe Mac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350 F250 Super Duty
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When I called Ford Marketing last week to check on my build date they gave me a Private Offer Certificate number but they couldn't tell me how much it was good for.

Grumpa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica Honda Civic Chevy Sonic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I called Ford Marketing last week to check on my build date they gave me a Private Offer Certificate number but they couldn't tell me how much it was good for.
Ditto! Too much confusion. My ctf is about to expire.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just wondering if anyone is seeing any private offers recently show up that are applicable to the Ford Maverick?IIRC some offers were out there a few months ago maybe in the amount of $750 or so that people were getting they could apply to their Maverick. Anyone seeing anything like this? I'm not talking about the private offer for rollover orders.

Also where does one go to see if they might have a private offer from Ford? Does it show up logging into their Ford account somwhere?
AFAIK, it only shows up in SmartVincent (the Ford internal system). Your dealer or Customer Service (phone or chat) should be able to tell you what's there.

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a 2022 Alto Blue Hybrid Lariat for sale... I am in the Tampa FL. area message me if interested. Only about 2500 miles on the vehicle.

Sponsored

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
just signed on Friday, there was not a $750 private offer available. I did get the PCO rollover and Farm Bureau rebates.

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

yes i have rec a private ofer from ford in the amt of 750.00 but it ex on july 5th 2023 my truck is due to arrive july 6th now i just need a little luck and get on the 5th, PRAYING"

hpgirl127

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was told they could not be used on the maverick bronco lightning etc
Sponsored