• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Anyone interested in trading XLT wheels for Lariat wheels?

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m on LI, NY and will have 17” XLT wheels if anyone local wants to trade up or down in size.
Sponsored

Wire4money

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler
Engine
Undecided
The question was an 18 inch tire vs a 17 inch tire. Not 18 inch wheel vs 17
XLT tire size is 225/65/17=28.52”
Lariat tire size is 225/60/18=28.63”

The question is if you put lariat tires on an xlt if it would be taller. Technically it would be .055” taller.

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

The question is if you put lariat tires on an xlt if it would be taller. Technically it would be .055” taller.
I personally would.
It’s only about .2mph off at 60mph

Anturok

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick AWD Lariat w/ 4k tow pkg
The standard lariat wheels definitely don't look good on every color, but I think they actually look quite nice with the carbonized gray!

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Hope you don’t mind if I hijack your thread for a tire related question…
would an 18” tire mean my Maverick would gain an inch clearance over having a 17” tire?

I would read this again.....I understand what he meant to say.....but I answered what he DID say

Sponsored

GApeach

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks all. I did not phrase my question clearly…

if the diameter difference is one inch (17 vs 18) then it sounds like my Lariat Mav would be a smidge higher clearance from the ground to the lowest part of the truck.
Right?
Peach

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks all. I did not phrase my question clearly…

if the diameter difference is one inch (17 vs 18) then it sounds like my Lariat Mav would be a smidge higher clearance from the ground to the lowest part of the truck.
Right?
Peach
The 18 rims are mounted with lower aspect ratio tires (60 vs 65) so the overall height is nearly identical:

And .055" is so miniscule (a little less than 2/32") it's within the variance of different brand/SKU of tire.

VegasMaverick

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Luxury/4k tow pkg
I ordered an XLT and will gladly trade anyone for lariat wheels. I’m in Denver would will to drive a little to meet.
I have the black painted lariat wheels would be open to the trade. I plan on snowboarding up there at some point this year too. Im in vegas.

VegasMaverick

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Luxury/4k tow pkg
I ordered an XLT hybrid, I have a build date of oct 11, im in southern California, I would love to trade my xlt stock wheels for some machined wheels (I like the 2 tone look). Send me a message if your interested.
What tires did you get? I have the painted black lairiat wheels but want the XLT

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the black painted lariat wheels would be open to the trade. I plan on snowboarding up there at some point this year too. Im in vegas.

My hybrid is still unscheduled. Don’t think I’ll get it this year but if i get inpatient and get an xlt eco I’ll let you know