• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Trade my "steelies" for your XLT/Lariat wheels

MrKombi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello all. I have a XL Hybrid on order here in Orange County, CA. When it arrives....eventually... I will be looking to trade my new "steelies" (take-offs) for dark grey/black XLT or Lariat factory wheels (take-offs).

Since I have seen many people post of their love for the "steelie" look..... thought I would throw it out there and see if anybody wanted to trade.....

Am I correct in assuming ALL factory Maverick wheels are interchangable?
Sponsored

Springboks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Deon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure why you guys have to hate like this. Guy is simply asking and there are people that may want steelies. If you don’t, then why even bother replying. Just move along.

OP
OP
MrKombi

MrKombi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your trash-talking is pretty funny...... nothing better to do on Christmas Eve? Wow....

I thought I would just throw it out there since there are over 10 million people living within a couple hours of me. Maybe somebody would want to do a trade.....

If not....

I'm going to sell my steelie "take-offs" for $400-$500 and buy XLT or Lariat "take-offs" for $400-$600.

Either way.... I am going to get the wheels I want with almost nothing out-of-pocket.

;)
Sponsored